Nancy Grace 1/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goodness...

This psychic lady has the "connected to the Anthony clan" syndrome known as offering way too many details that make her sound even more like she's fabricating a story...

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Too much precision for a pyschic ... too specific .... yeah right?

On the emails from Cindy 'uninviting' people to Caylees funeral/memorial - how many here want to bet that Cindy will AGAIN say her computer was hacked - 'I never sent those emails!' When there is public outcry again about her nasty words to people thats what Cindy will say

OH and if Cindy DID send the emails - how many want to bet that the new lawyer will step away from the case

too many inconsistencies, though MR sounds sincere. so says KB, reporter

Hey that's good work Boston! :)

It wasn't me......KZ reported it on NG

She said that GL gave a different time than the time on the tape & then she changed her story & said that she had made several calls...

NG: Are the A's still sticking with the Zanny story.
Drew: Apparently they are still sticking by that their daughter is innocent.
I thought even Cindy no longer believed the nanny story!
Remember the interview with LE and she was questioning validity of that story back in July or Aug.?

I am not a fan of NG, but I gotta admit, I loved it when she confronted the call info about verizon...

She's now no on RK, I really wish he was a poster here, he would have sooooo many people backing him up :rolleyes:

Caller asking if garbage bags the PI's were ripping through were still on the scene. (Good question)

I don't think you could blast BC out of this case, no matter what the A's do.

bags in DC video are no longer there. so says KB, local reporter

The pavers are 150 feet from where the remains were found according to LP

KB saying Psychic told her she spoke with DC at @6-6:30am? Told NG @3am? Time stamp on tape @9:30am? Psychic says on phone for hours with DC.hmm

Ok, JH is saying for sure DC and A's knew in November they were searching in those locations for remains. JH saying he found out in December.

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive...

On the emails from Cindy 'uninviting' people to Caylees funeral/memorial - how many here want to bet that Cindy will AGAIN say her computer was hacked - 'I never sent those emails!' When there is public outcry again about her nasty words to people thats what Cindy will say

OH and if Cindy DID send the emails - how many want to bet that the new lawyer will step away from the case
If Conway were a smart man, he would have already stepped away from the case... away for CA and GA. jmo.

LP saying the paver(s) the cops went to were not the same paver(s), so they were 150 feet off and should not be blamed (at least I think that is what I heard).

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Too much precision for a pyschic ... too specific .... yeah right?
I thought there was too much detail also, but not being familiar with what psychics "see" wasn't sure if it was odd or not. I did find the part about her having one of Caylee's teddy bears a bit strange though. MOO

Not that I believe the psychic, but if she is in a dif time zone that would explain that.
NOPE - psychic is in DC/Virgina area and that is SAME TIME ZONE - Eastern - so nope doesn't fit

anyone just catch what LP said about the pavers? the pavers DC was searching for were not the pavers the body was found by- he said the physic and DC were tipped off by the same person

LP saying the paver(s) the cops went to were not the same paver(s), so they were 150 feet off and should not be blamed (at least I think that is what I heard).
yea I caught that too - but he (LP) said that the pavers that both DC and the MR were tipped to were 150 ft from where the actual body was.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie