Nancy Grace 1/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
missing since Sat night
22 registered sex offenders in area.
LE focusing on both directions, wandering off, and abduction.

Yes but, those involved in the A case are extremely unlucky, things go missing all the time ... like lovely little children and ... especially phone records ... and phones.

Just like the Bermuda Triangle there is the Anthony Triangle where things become involved and just disappear. It is really handicapping the case.

"The Anthony Triangle" ROLFLMAO!!!!

i had no idea what a dowser was.......water witching by rods??????
that is what google came up with........any clue???

WOW Is this case over yet? Whoever the person is with the user name "Pass the Motrin" was RIGHT ON Target using that name with this case-
So how long do you think we have to wait now to find out if the physic was really on the phone with DC?

my bill comes with the tower the call pinged from on it....

Really? Who's your carrier? I thought LE had to get those records. I am with T Mobile and that isn't the case. Has been a big bone of contention in another case.

This just seems like a set up from the get go-of course she had to have a relationship with the Anthony's if she actually had a toy of Caylee's-and naturally DC will not have a record of the call because he was using 1 of 3 cell phones or a disposable phone as others have already said. Let's make her share of fame 10 minutes, shall we???

i had no idea what a dowser was.......water witching by rods??????
that is what google came up with........any clue???
yea dowsers use divining rods - the old y shaped rods that people used to use to find water to dig wells. OLD psychic stuff

Your right....She's based out of Bluemont,VA

I thought she was in California

The map they showed on NG showed Richmond, but it was only up there for a second. Bluemont makes more sense in light of her reference to northern Virginia/DC area. Bluemont is in far western Loudoun County, close to the Clarke County line and that sharp point of West Virginia that cuts down into the northern peak of Virginia, for those of you familiar with the area.

:waitasec: Well that's an interesting list of things this psychic does. :waitasec:

I particularly like that they offer help with finding buried treasure. I don't know about anyone else, but if I had the ability to locate buried treasure I would be finding it for myself, commission for psychic consultation be damned.

This just seems like a set up from the get go-of course she had to have a relationship with the Anthony's if she actually had a toy of Caylee's-and naturally DC will not have a record of the call because he was using 1 of 3 cell phones or a disposable phone as others have already said. Let's make her share of fame 10 minutes, shall we???
BUT one would think DC would have actually KEPT the phone he was on with the psychic to have proof of such - wouldn't ya think?

CA wanted to fins a LIVE CAYLEE so IIRC CA would not give LE/TES anything of CAYLEE's because they were looking for a dead Caylee. BUT I thought I read hear that CA did believe in phychics and had contacted one. Way back when this first happened????? IIRC.....anyone remember that?

I seem to remember something about that, passionflower.

I emailed this psychic and the email came back. LOL The email was undelieverable! Her website was set up in 2008.

I seem to remember something about that, passionflower.

I emailed this phychic and the email came back. LOL The email was undelieverable! Her website was set up in 2008.
well now there ya go - she's a psychic and just KNEW you were from web sleuths - lol

sorry - couldn't help it

BUT one would think DC would have actually KEPT the phone he was on with the psychic to have proof of such - wouldn't ya think?
And likewise wouldn't she have kept her records for something so important? :waitasec: MOO

Of course!

I say give them both a bloomin polygraph and see if either passes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23