Nancy Grace 1/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question ~ if Verizon doesn't allow its customers access to detailed bills, how would one dispute a bill if it seems excessive? :confused: Something's wrong here! MOO

I think what the psychic was saying, was that she didn't have the call details, i.e., the actual numbers she called or that called her during the course of the month. Those numbers do not appear in the monthly paper bill. She can, however, get them online. All she has to do is set-up and login to her Verizon account online and all of the call details will be there. She can just print them out. It's pretty easy. Being a psychic and a former PI, I would think she'd know that.

There's something very fishy going on here...........this psychic HAD to have gotten very close to Cindy in order to get her hands on one of Caylee's teddy bears. And to now say that her phone calls to DC didn't show up on her phone bill is way too unbelievable.

The psychic may have talked to DC, but that doesn't rule out that DC talked to someone else while searching the woods too.

As Boston brought up............the psychic only spoke about the abandoned house, not the search in the woods. That's what everyone has seen in the video.......DC talking with someone while he was searching through the woods.

I don't believe, for one moment, that the Anthonys didn't know the name of the owners of that abandoned house until after Caylee's remains were found.

As a follow-up to NG, the headline news that followed, a reporter stated that DC refuses to turn over his cell phone records to LE.

I have a feeling that teddy bear took a ride on a Fed Ex plane today.

anyone just catch what LP said about the pavers? the pavers DC was searching for were not the pavers the body was found by- he said the physic and DC were tipped off by the same person

This is important! I can think of four likely people who could have known where to look for Caylee.

Well this is true in a way- you have to activate the trac phone and can buy minutes for it and get a phone number- dont know if they can connect your name to the number in any way- but bet LE could get the numbers called from the number if DC is asked to turn his 3 phones over - but the point is. if he is honest, he will turn the phone over to prove who he was on the phone with

does anyone think the psychic said she sent DC to the woods?

I only heard her say she sent him to the house

that's what I heard earlier, she sent him to the house. So now who was he on the phone with at the crime scene?

There's something very fishy going on here...........this psychic HAD to have gotten very close to Cindy in order to get her hands on one of Caylee's teddy bears. And to now say that her phone calls to DC didn't show up on her phone bill is way too unbelievable.

The psychic may have talked to DC, but that doesn't rule out that DC talked to someone else while searching the woods too.

As Boston brought up............the psychic only spoke about the abandoned house, not the search in the woods. That's what everyone has seen in the video.......DC talking with someone while he was searching through the woods.

I don't believe, for one moment, that the Anthonys didn't know the name of the owners of that abandoned house until after Caylee's remains were found.

As a follow-up to NG, the headline news that followed, a reporter stated that DC refuses to turn over his cell phone records to LE.
I can understand why he doesn't want to give them up because he's a defense investigator ~ but ~ he should've known this could happen when he was out there making this video and at least not have been in the video or not on the phone while in the video. MOO

Plus, the call to Sgt. Allen should be on there, right? Of course, I don't recall when she called him with her epiphany...

Isn't that extremely painful? I had major surgery to correct mine. :)

On the emails from Cindy 'uninviting' people to Caylees funeral/memorial - how many here want to bet that Cindy will AGAIN say her computer was hacked - 'I never sent those emails!' When there is public outcry again about her nasty words to people thats what Cindy will say

OH and if Cindy DID send the emails - how many want to bet that the new lawyer will step away from the case

My first reaction was she was EUI again. I know, I'm heartless and cruel, blah blah blah...

that's what I heard earlier, she sent him to the house. So now who was he on the phone with at the crime scene?

Thanks very much

isnt it important that she is not claiming she sent him to the crime scene (as I understand what she said)

but to a house

that, so far, lacks relevance

it MAY prove to be important but as of now

it means nothing.

imo.

I think what the psychic was saying, was that she didn't have the call details, i.e., the actual numbers she called or that called her during the course of the month. Those numbers do not appear in the monthly paper bill. She can, however, get them online. All she has to do is set-up and login to her Verizon account online and all of the call details will be there. She can just print them out. It's pretty easy. Being a psychic and a former PI, I would think she'd know that.
She seemed to be telling Nancy she needed to get in touch with a supervisor at Verizon and even asked Nancy's help before Nancy said LE could get the records with a subpoena. :D MOO

CAn they subpoena his records? I am sure they can....

Abandoned house is less than mile and is owned by a "Gonzalez" family - so sleuthers on here were right.

DC was taking direction from psychic on how to conduct a search of a crime scene.

Hoover says A's were aware of the Nov search in Nov.

Really now? DC said he didn't tell the A's until AFTER her remains were found in Dec.

I never did fall for that one! :rolleyes:

I am waiting for someone to clarify whether LP said that DC and the MR were tipped off by the same person or if he said the physic and DC- I am getting so mixed up with this case- too many characters coming into play-

I am a billing Rep for a local cellular provider and providing phone records for LE subpoen's is one of my duties. I assure you if she called him or he called her they will find those records. They can pull that information directly from the switch which all calls a processed through. Records DO NOT disappear or at least I have never heard of that happening. I have had to go back a year and pull records. If the PI did have a disposable (tracphone) he would still be able to provide them with the number to that phone and the records can be pulled. Never fear, LE will be able to determine if and when she called him. If she didnt, I wonder what kind of charges she will face, OJ?

Me, too. She had to have gotten pretty chummy with them to get that teddy bear, imo.

she also said she had a picture of Caylee. She said that put her hands on bear and didn't get anything, and didn't get anything off of picture but (I think she said a couple of days later) she went to sleep and it came to her in a dream so she woke up around 3 am and called the PI and left a msg (apparantly she had DC's phone number for some reason) She said to told him to go out the door and I believe go right on Hopespring and till he came to the cinderblock house. She was rambling on about how she learned about crime scenes froma cop in DC and rambled on and on. That's when I knew she was full of mierda del toro or BS.

Good grief???
Is everyone a liar???

Following this case is giving me a superiority complex. I have no idea how so many grown adults can lie so poorly and get offended so easily when called on it. I'm losing confidence for the general integrity of society today. Is it a regional thing? Can't be, because I was born and raised in central Florida and can not relate to what appears to be norms displayed by any of the people in this case. It's disturbing me.

Isn't that extremely painful? I had major surgery to correct mine. :)
:floorlaugh:

It must have been horrible, for her to ring up DC at 3 in the morning.
I'm also glad you had yours corrected, and not removed! Coz, that would have been an epiphanectomy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong