Nancy Grace 1/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would that rod thing DC was using in the video be considered a dowsing rod?

Last night on Greta, Dr. Baden identified the rod DC was using as a "forensic tool used for finding bodies", which I assume would be in shallow graves.

The psychic is lying. I subpoena verizon cell phone records all the time and all incoming and outgoing calls are noted on the detailed account summary. For my own verizon account I just log onto the website and it shows all incoming and outgoing calls. So what, her dad (or whomever's cell phone it was) got all these calls for free? If so, I'm selling my verizon stock!

There's something very fishy going on here...........this psychic HAD to have gotten very close to Cindy in order to get her hands on one of Caylee's teddy bears. And to now say that her phone calls to DC didn't show up on her phone bill is way too unbelievable.

The psychic may have talked to DC, but that doesn't rule out that DC talked to someone else while searching the woods too.

As Boston brought up............the psychic only spoke about the abandoned house, not the search in the woods. That's what everyone has seen in the video.......DC talking with someone while he was searching through the woods.

I don't believe, for one moment, that the Anthonys didn't know the name of the owners of that abandoned house until after Caylee's remains were found.

As a follow-up to NG, the headline news that followed, a reporter stated that DC refuses to turn over his cell phone records to LE.
How did the teddy bear get to the physic....telepathy??

Also I think someone has a Police Scanner. A friend of mine has one & you can pick up total conversations on cordless phones & cell phones, clear as a bell! It's frightening & it can be heard miles away.....Heard LP say that "the same tip given to the MR & DC":eek::eek: TIP:waitasec::waitasec: = Police scanner..Radio Shack sells them!

Isn't it true though that often these phones aren't "registered" to anyone?
You can register them, but if not, you have a serial number and a sim number for adding minutes. I bought one for an event I was planning (yeah, I know) and I am going to contact them tomorrow and ask them how difficult it would be to obtain records. And do we know for a fact that DC uses throw away phones? I could certainly see him using them.

i had no idea what a dowser was.......water witching by rods??????
that is what google came up with........any clue???

My MIL can dowse for water, she's good. I can't, I no good, LOL. They also use dowsing rods in paranormal investigations. Apparantly when the rods cross they think there might be a spirit, since a spirit is supposedly energy.

I loved her detailed direction to the abandoned house. Go out of the A house and turn right...wow, what insight! Wasn't the house on the corner of HS empty as well? Aren't a few of those houses for sale?

You can register them, but if not, you have a serial number and a sim number for adding minutes. I bought one for an event I was planning (yeah, I know) and I am going to contact them tomorrow and ask them how difficult it would be to obtain records. And do we know for a fact that DC uses throw away phones? I could certainly see him using them.

If you buy pre-paid minutes there are records for those as also. Rather than the records going through a switch, they go through what we call a "CAMEL" box. We have pre-paid accounts where I work also and I have pulled records for those accounts as well.

QUOTE=LancelotLink;3167008]

It must have been horrible, for her to ring up DC at 3 in the morning.
I'm also glad you had yours corrected, and not removed! Coz, that would have been an epiphanectomy.[/QUOTE]

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

OMG - you guys have to stop my tummy hurts!!!!!!!

Would this list of accomplishments give a person the "know how" to be able to find a house that had been owned by a family named Gonzales?
nope but a laptop with internet and a google search would do it!!!!

She stated she had a teddy bear of Caylees and she touched it- so its in her possession-

My bill from Sprint shows "incoming" and then the exact number when I call out. But if needed I am sure I could get the number of the "incoming" call.

I have Verizon and YES you can get the number of "incoming" calls in addition to the outgoing ones if you ask. I have done it.

Well this is true in a way- you have to activate the trac phone and can buy minutes for it and get a phone number- dont know if they can connect your name to the number in any way- but bet LE could get the numbers called from the number if DC is asked to turn his 3 phones over - but the point is. if he is honest, he will turn the phone over to prove who he was on the phone with

The fact that DC refuses to turn over his cell phone records is important. Only if he has something to hide, would he refuse to cooperate. Of course, the records will be subpoenaed by LE, but if DC was honest, they wouldn't have to.

Or maybe she got her info about the abandoned house (the Gonzales house) from websleuths- maybe she got all her info from right here and we led her where to tell DC to search-------

Cindy Anthony

"As for my daughter she would never hurt Caylee....She loved her deeply"

Cindy loved Caylee deeply, too, I suppose. So deeply, she let the daughter whom she identified as being a sociopath drive off with her, on a bonding adventure. :eek:

I am waiting for someone to clarify whether LP said that DC and the MR were tipped off by the same person or if he said the physic and DC- I am getting so mixed up with this case- too many characters coming into play-

Charo................it was DC and the psychic that were tipped off by the same person.......according to LP.

my mistake- the thread about the abandoned house was only put up the other day on here- my mistake- their search was in November- but I wouldnt put it past her to be reading on here-

The fact that DC refuses to turn over his cell phone records is important. Only if he has something to hide, would he refuse to cooperate. Of course, the records will be subpoenaed by LE, but if DC was honest, they wouldn't have to.

I'm just thinking... DC seems pretty hardcore. If he by chance was using prepaids and they're now swimming with the fishes, and he refuses to turn over numbers, sim ids, how far will LE take this? They have so much on their plate. Hmmm. I'd imagine at least one of the three phones were prepaids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong