Nancy Grace 1/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUT one would think DC would have actually KEPT the phone he was on with the psychic to have proof of such - wouldn't ya think?

Even IF DC doesn't normally get his snail mail phone bills in the detailed version, he CAN go ONLINE and get the information anytime.

It will show who he called and who called him.

I KNOW this. I have done it. I use Verizon and don't get detailed bills.

I believe she does post on here.......she is slick about it not in your face. She asks questions...tries to raise doubts and always says she is not convinced Casey did it. She also signs on in the middle of the night and edits her posts. I have kept an eye on her for months and she is good at disguising herself but I am sure in my mind it is her.

Very interesting! I note your location, and "middle of the night" for you would be midnight my time, and I'm usually still online at that time. I'll keep my eye open...........unless you might want to PM me with a username to look for. :)

If the P.I.s had kept quiet, there would have been no legal problems.

But they didn't.

Hoover blabbed all over trying to sell his video. LE had every right to ask questions AFTER word got back to them. They also had the right to draw conclusions and investigate further if the P.I.s lawyered up instead of calling them back.

IMO

I am in a hotel so no Tivo, or I would have this exchange to review!! I thought Ray said NO legal obligation if they are working for the defense, but ethically they should...then the confusion started with NG saying WAIT! They were working for the A's, then he switched opinion to say they HAD to report a body.

Oy vey. Confusion! Will wait for transcript if it even comes out right, lol.

So even more cover ups and conspiracy theories! How long has this tape been mad public 4-7 days. Plenty of time to check phone records and make up some kind of story and for some unknown to get there name into the public and NG. Free publicity and why should GSJ the other psychic get all of the credit. Even though she was there and didn't check the area. Hind sight is 20/20 and we all have common sense which seems to be lacking in the parties involved. Unless, this is one more thing that crazy like a fox JB started and see what would stick. The more players that look guilty the better for KC.

Don't mean to be disrespectfull but I really doubt Cindy comes here .I think she has alot more serious things on her mind like her dead Granddaughter and her daughter being the murdering mom to post in this or any forum. JMO

I don't buy that at all. IMO she has PLENTY of time, loves the attention (another KC) and is busy surfing the web. Her worrying about Caylee seems to have ended a long time ago.

http://www.paranormaladvisors.com/services.html

Dowsing?? I don't know ANY farmer or person who has lived in a rural area that doesn't know how to do that. If you need a well, or a water trough for cattle, you better be able to do it or you will spend a lot of money finding a water source. I can use a forked tree limb or wires. I have heard that some use a pendulum, although I have no idea how that would work.

Having read, that I am still now sure what "she" claims to do. I guess we will find out soon when all of these people are charged since the story keeps changing by the hour.

I am in a hotel so no Tivo, or I would have this exchange to review!! I thought Ray said NO legal obligation if they are working for the defense, but ethically they should...then the confusion started with NG saying WAIT! They were working for the A's, then he switched opinion to say they HAD to report a body.

Oy vey. Confusion! Will wait for transcript if it even comes out right, lol.
I also got confused with that exchange and am going to read the transcript. If only one person were allowed to answer without interruption it might have been more clear. :waitasec: MOO

I just tuned in for the 9pm show.

Whoa! Psychic. Turn right out of A's house, down to end of street, turn right, look for abandonned house. She had a map, one of Caylee's Teddy Bears and a photo of Caylee then experienced a dream after touching all these things and woke up with this information. Also, 2 bags, one white - one brown, no black, not black, but okay black. Don't look for something that looks like a little girl, look for something that looks like garbage.

The abandonned house is/was owned by a Gonazales!! (someone with the surname Gonzales anyway).

Pavers in video were 150 feet away from actual crime scene - per LP.

Susan Moss needs someone to duct tape her mouth. "If DC was talking to the psychic about plastic garbage bags and he SLASHED the bags, there could be 2 Casey's in jail!" Maybe someone can help me out here, did DC find Caylee in those bags on the side of the abandonned house? Ummm. . . .NO!
These TH's love to hear themselves talk.

I had a rough day so maybe I am tired, but I believe the psychic and RK.

CA continues to maintain her daughter's innocence. Whatever. Answer this for me CA - just who's body was it in KC's trunk for almost 3 days?

Would that rod thing DC was using in the video be considered a dowsing rod?

No.

A dousing rod is Y shaped. You hold both sides of the Y in your hands. The tail of the Y will start pointing down and pull when you get close to water (or I guess a psychic find).

LOL but wouldn't I get in trouble for that?

Hmmmm....maybe you would. I sure wouldn't want that, so I guess you'd better not. But dang, I sure would like to know, lol.

ETA: I'm getting on real late tonight and watching, lol.

I also got confused with that exchange and am going to read the transcript. If only one person were allowed to answer without interruption it might have been more clear. :waitasec: MOO

The real confusion came when NG realized she was asking the wrong question since they weren't working for the defense, then I think she tells Ray not to confuse HER! :rolleyes: So NG.

Very interesting! I note your location, and "middle of the night" for you would be midnight my time, and I'm usually still online at that time. I'll keep my eye open...........unless you might want to PM me with a username to look for. :)

They were somewhat quiet since the body was found but came back on the other nite, still saying they weren't convinced it was Casey that did it.

The real confusion came when NG realized she was asking the wrong question since they weren't working for the defense, then I think she tells Ray not to confuse HER! :rolleyes: So NG.
And that's where I got lost too!

Don't mean to be disrespectfull but I really doubt Cindy comes here .I think she has alot more serious things on her mind like her dead Granddaughter and her daughter being the murdering mom to post in this or any forum. JMO

No disrespect to you, but maybe you are right. Like all the t-shirts she is selling.:rolleyes:

If the A's really did give this one the teddy bear but not TM it can't be any more obvious what their TRUE motives are.

It's a common misconception that disposable phones are fully "untraceable". They have phone numbers and ESN or IMEI numbers-- they won't work without them. They can be traced back to manufacturers, delivery lots, store transactions, activations etc.

There's a lot that our buddies in Quantico or other agencies in Northern Virginia can do with these things.

Regardless, some number would show up in billing records. They aren't "Stealth" phones by a longshot. Rarely there are delays in billing processing or totaling errors in call duration etc, but I've never heard of any billing records being "lost" on any systems I've worked with or heard tell of.

I saw a program on the Discovery channel or one of those like that on disposable phones and from what they said, they are not only traceable, but easily so by LE. The can trace them off the tower without even the number with a program they have.

My question is WHY would a PI have a "disposable" phone to begin with? Can anyone give me a reason they can think of?

I believe that is BS too, in order to keep LE from knowing who he was talking to that day he was videoed. I also think this "psychic" woman will track right back to the Anthonys.

They were somewhat quiet since the body was found but came back on the other nite, still saying they weren't convinced it was Casey that did it.

I think I know of whom you speak. Not sure of where I stand, but I mostly tend to think that these are truely earnest individuals who just can't conceive of a mother doing something so awful.. not that it has not crossed my mind that a certain CA does indeed post here.

It's a common misconception that disposable phones are fully "untraceable". They can be traced back to manufacturers, delivery lots, store transactions, activations etc.

some number would show up in billing records. They aren't "Stealth" phones by a longshot. I've never heard of any billing records being "lost" on any systems I've worked with or heard tell of.

SNIPPED BY DotsEyes

Thank you for the info. It is nice to know someone on here knows how things work in the real world of cell phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong