Nancy Grace 1/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know of whom you speak. Not sure of where I stand, but I mostly tend to think that these are truely earnest individuals who just can't conceive of a mother doing something so awful.. not that it has not crossed my mind.

I can think of one who I believe is Baez who "floats" theories here to see how they wash.

Cremation will erase any forensic evidence that could have left behind.
---------------
I wonder if they realize cremation destroys all forensics,dna.etc..Just suppose down the lonnnngggg road KC has an appeal,new forensics available ~ they will have cut their own throats..Poor planning.If they bring the Angel Baby home to keep her close,who will stand guard for ash robbers?

---------------
I wonder if they realize cremation destroys all forensics,dna.etc..Just suppose down the lonnnngggg road KC has an appeal,new forensics available ~ they will have cut their own throats..Poor planning.If they bring the Angel Baby home to keep her close,who will stand guard for ash robbers?

Or my feeling, they WANT the real evidence destroyed ASAP to protect their girl KC.

---------------

One of the talking heads on TV today said it would be much more of a detriment to the defense than the prosecution if they do. She said that she did not believe Baez had enough experience to realize what a risk he is taking if there is later evidence and appeals.

They were somewhat quiet since the body was found but came back on the other nite, still saying they weren't convinced it was Casey that did it.

I will keep my eye open. But you could send me a private message with the username. To send a private message, click on my name on this post and the second option is "send this user a private message." :)

Don't mean to be disrespectfull but I really doubt Cindy comes here .I think she has alot more serious things on her mind like her dead Granddaughter and her daughter being the murdering mom to post in this or any forum. JMO

hrmm.... you don't remember all the websleuths.com pages that were found in her trash when that woman took their trash a few months ago? Someone was spending LOTS of time here.

hrmm.... you don't remember all the websleuths.com pages that were found in her trash when that woman took their trash a few months ago? Someone was spending LOTS of time here.

Yes I do remember it, wasnt Casey still home at the time I just assumed it was her but since they found Caylees bones I dont think what we have to say here is important to her.

I think the psychic is trying to gain credibility by saying that she was on the phone directing the attorney to the spot near where Caylee was found. She is full of crap. Just another person trying to benefit from this case. It is typical of psychics, they always have all the answers after the fact.

---------------

I believe that would be Cindy and her hammer! :crazy:

I think I know of whom you speak. Not sure of where I stand, but I mostly tend to think that these are truely earnest individuals who just can't conceive of a mother doing something so awful.. not that it has not crossed my mind that a certain CA does indeed post here.

The part I bolded is what I believe also.

George is in charge of that from what I have read.

Yes, so CA can throw GA under the bus when the chit hits the fan. Believe me, she is the boss of that undertaking.

Yes but, those involved in the A case are extremely unlucky, things go missing all the time ... like lovely little children and ... especially phone records ... and phones.

Just like the Bermuda Triangle there is the Anthony Triangle where things become involved and just disappear. It is really handicapping the case.

Like a black hole in the galaxy of evidence!

But, if DC called her, why would the incoming call show up on her bill? Our bill only shows calls which we made. If the bill goes to Dad's office, maybe it is also in his name and his company pays for it and after payment the bills are shredded.

If you buy pre-paid minutes there are records for those as also. Rather than the records going through a switch, they go through what we call a "CAMEL" box. We have pre-paid accounts where I work also and I have pulled records for those accounts as well.
That is good to know. Thank you. Because I began to wonder if the reason they would drum up next would be the psychic forgot and used her Tracfone as well.

Yes, so CA can throw GA under the bus when the chit hits the fan. Believe me, she is the boss of that undertaking.

I see George as manipulating as his daughter, I do not see him as you all seem to. JMO

Ok I have a question for someone who taped this - I turned around at one point and saw a portion of the "secret video" where it appeared DC was using his probe in the ground at the abandoned house... the time stamp up top showed something like 11:11 - I didn't see the date and it went by so fast... and if so, I have not seen this clip before and might indicate that he came back another time after the first visit? Can someone check?

But, if DC called her, why would the incoming call show up on her bill? Our bill only shows calls which we made. If the bill goes to Dad's office, maybe it is also in his name and his company pays for it and after payment the bills are shredded.

Wouldn't you need to keep the bills for tax purposes?

Even IF you choose to get your Verizon bills without details, you can STILL login online and get records of all incoming and outgoing calls.

If there are no records there was no call.

QUOTE=LancelotLink;3167008]

It must have been horrible, for her to ring up DC at 3 in the morning.
I'm also glad you had yours corrected, and not removed! Coz, that would have been an epiphanectomy.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

OMG - you guys have to stop my tummy hurts!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

That is the first symptom! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads