Nancy Grace 1/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a black hole in the galaxy of evidence!

But, if DC called her, why would the incoming call show up on her bill? Our bill only shows calls which we made. If the bill goes to Dad's office, maybe it is also in his name and his company pays for it and after payment the bills are shredded.
With these clowns, I'm thinking more like a wormhole.

Even IF you choose to get your Verizon bills without details, you can STILL login online and get records of all incoming and outgoing calls.

If there are no records there was no call.

ITA I log on all the time for my phone and in 4 yrs I have never not had a number turn up.

I believe she does post on here.......she is slick about it not in your face. She asks questions...tries to raise doubts and always says she is not convinced Casey did it. She also signs on in the middle of the night and edits her posts. I have kept an eye on her for months and she is good at disguising herself but I am sure in my mind it is her.

See....some people are so Gullible :crazy::)

See....some people are so Gull ible :crazy::)

Why would you say that? With everything else off the wall she has done why would it be a stretch to think she would come here and pick the minds of some of the sleuthers here? We know there was WS pages printed out and in her garbage.....we know she talked about suing different forums!

Why would you say that? With everything else off the wall she has done why would it be a stretch to think she would come here and pick the minds of some of the sleuthers here? We know there was WS pages printed out and in her garbage.....we know she talked about suing different forums!

Me thinks a certain choice of word was ..operative, and not directed to you but rather alluding to other parties.

On GVS a Fox reporter said she taked to the psychic today & she gave DC strict
instructions re: opening the trash bags & digging in the soil.

This is almost too hysterical to post but I swear it's for real. LOL!!

BE VERY CAREFUL!

Wonder why the SLASHER ignored her?

anyone just catch what LP said about the pavers? the pavers DC was searching for were not the pavers the body was found by- he said the physic and DC were tipped off by the same person

"LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED LOOK FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: But you`ve got to give me 45 seconds, Nancy. And then you can send me to time-out. The -- the pavers they`re talking about that the -- meter reader and the private detective were sent to, they were both tipped by the same source. And they`re 150 feet away from where the body was found. "

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/13/ng.01.html

remember though, there are actually people sending her MONEY for her commisionary , I mean WOW , these people are sending this nut money. There are still some people who may (god knows how) but may actually sympathize with her.

"LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED LOOK FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: But you`ve got to give me 45 seconds, Nancy. And then you can send me to time-out. The -- the pavers they`re talking about that the -- meter reader and the private detective were sent to, they were both tipped by the same source. And they`re 150 feet away from where the body was found. "

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/13/ng.01.html

So, if true, the MR still finds the bag but DC couldn't? :bang:

remember though, there are actually people sending her MONEY for her commisionary , I mean WOW , these people are sending this nut money. There are still some people who may (god knows how) but may actually sympathize with her.

I really think they must be crazy to send her a dime. Just from KC s actions and words there is no way anyone else killed that baby.

ROFLMAO... just before reporting this, LP told Nancy "you just got to give me 25 seconds to say this, THEN YOU CAN SEND ME TO TIME OUT." I think LP has been hanging around here! :)
------------------
I caught it too and thought the same thing!

i know too bad they don't do public hangings anymore for this kind of thing. sounds morbid but i do not recall ever despising someone i have never met this much before...because i would buy a damn ticket to see that nutjob hung. now maybe there is an idea...send the profits off that one to the attorney

So, if true, the MR still finds the bag but DC couldn't? :bang:

Great point!!, although LP was also intimating they both mistook the marker at first and were 150' away and then in Dec the MR found the right marker with Caylee 12' away. [Disclaimer: Per LP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member