Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

Yes, Tim saying that they found a childs dress along side a wooded road in an area where Tower Activity was happening (near the airport). He said that Caylee is known to have a similar dress, there are pictures of her wearing it. The dress is a size 6 and he is not sure if that is Caylees size or not.

God, she's there, they need to keep looking for her! Tim, don't give up now, you're so close to finding her!

Tim Miller said it has been leaked that his team found a size 6 dress similar to what the child was thought to be wearing. It was found near where the pings were located...

She is done. She is watching this show her days are over. Finally. How did this get leaked has anyone else heard anything about this.

I can't believe it! We were soooo sure back when he left that something was found. Remember the cryptic post from one of our own who said to listen closely b/c we would be hearing something. I'll bet they found the dress and wanted to go in further to retrieve the body, but were genuinely worried about destroying evidence b/c of conditions. Whoa! I am in shock!

Okay I have a 3.5 year old..35lbs and 44 inches..she has a few dresses that were hand me downs, 1 of them is a size 6 and it fits. I know it sounds odd BUT the sizes of clothing especially dresses CAN run small.

You know you guys - we are all pretty sure Caylee is no longer with us - but still just the point of finding her body - it's so heart wrenching - it's sadder because Casey is just a @@##***! liar! It ticks me the heck off! (I'm a lady I don't speak that language LOL)

Poor Tim looked so distraught

I wonder who leaked this news ... Tim doesn't seem happy at all!!!

did TM say when that dress was found?
He did say they found it near the airport pings

Why would Nancy think a 2-3 year old would wear a size 6? I'd love for this to be IT but I'm not thinking it is. A size 6 would be huge on Caylee. She looked like an average sized toddler.

i just got major chills. one problem though my 6 yr old still wears a size 6

She is done. She is watching this show her days are over. Finally. How did this get leaked has anyone else heard anything about this.

I was wondering if anyone else heard it to cuz over on Scared Monkey's and here it seems no one has heard about this.

Size 6?? I disagree that a size 6 would be a size that a 2-yr old (almost 3) would wear. She's probably a 4T at the most!

I heard something about this a bit ago and the size was a 6..I didn't hear any more than that but it was a while ago.

If that dress is there, Caylee can't be too far from it....he needs to not give up yet!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back