Nancy Grace 10-14

Interesting. Nejame outright said George was testifying AGAINST his daughter today.

Mark Nejame didn't answer the question.......says he was with George all day

he would never admit to knowledge of a plot to evade police. that would be career suicide. he's a smart lawyer.

I heard Leonard Padilla being interviewed last night,(on a site we are not to mention).
He said only about 25% of forensic & circumstancial evidence has been released!
Can you imagine?

Interesting. Nejame outright said George was testifying AGAINST his daughter today.
He sure did. Whatever George told the GJ helped put KC back in jail. George knows KC did it.

My impression............George is dealing with the reality now, Cindy isn't. Why the heck would she be participating in that changing cars caper???

new mugshot is up:
image.asp

this might be the worst looking mugshot so far.

A GJ only hears from the DA's witnesses so every witness is for the prosecution. Hence, GA was testifying against KC.

Do you think it could be the computer searches for chloroform and missing children before Caylee "went missing"? There must have been some convincing evidence she was planning the murder, imo.

I was thinking the Chloroform at first but now I'm thinking that GA may have given some very damaging testimony - I wonder if he told them something that hasn't been released yet..?

Either way they must have some solid evidence for a 1st degree murder indictment after a few hours of testimony

I agree but Baez really has no idea how to handle the media.....He's only turning the public against KC even more than they already are.....He should keep quiet
Yeah, he's terrible at PR. You can really see a big diff between JB and MN, who is much, much better at it.

What is this about a 2nd poi to be arrested?
Has anyone heard this?

Bombshell!!! KC tried to escape on way home mom CA helping her out again--aiding and abetting. Undercover agents had to chase them and cut them off to get Casey then took her to jail.

There went CA & KC's Thelma & Louise moment. Foiled by the press, leeches, maggots and parasites.:crazy:

I heard Leonard Padilla being interviewed last night,(on a site we are not to mention).
He said only about 25% of forensic & circumstancial evidence has been released!
Can you imagine?
I can believe it!! This will be one very interesting trial, imo.

I watched the car switch online at myfoxorlando this afternoon. A reporter was following Cindy's SUV and she had Casey with her. Cindy noticed she was being followed and stopped the vehicle. She got out and pounded on the reporter's window and then got back into her SUV. That's when the gray SUV pulled up and blocked Cindy from driving away. It was an OCSO plain clothes detective, who drove away with Casey. They went to OCSO.

Sounds to me that he is taking a stand for his client George to protect him from obstrution charges....then backed off the questions re: CA and the "car swap."
Well at least one of them did right by Caylee.

I would love to know who's idea it was to switch cars. I would also love to know what GA knows because I believe he is the smoking gun.

Currently only one woman on death row in Florida

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back