Nancy Grace - 10/17/08 - Friday

said it's possible for the feds to go after her if she is found not guilty, but the guy said that it depends on all the circumstances but they have seen it before.......

That area looks very swampy. I hate to say this but, are there alligators there and if so would that completly dispose of a small body?

More detail in the tip, more reliable, but they are looking into what time it came in, because everything that he said has been said on tv.....

Time is crucial! Do we know the exact date he saw this?

Is Paul K. saying that the Man on the Cell Phone was with the woman in the Straw Hat or he was he Just another Man that was in the Area?

Is he sure they were together?

I read that he had called the tip line twice and the police but had not been contacted. He seems pretty credible.

Well, with the tipster - if I were him, I'd go back to that spot and see if someone comes to the area to do something - because THIS if true someone did this, and now it's publisized, they would move the item - in this case Caylee if it's the case

And GA dressing nicely? Pretending to fish? Not thinking so much

Dressing nicely could be relevant to the man's perception. GA always has on expensive appearing pants and shirts. If he just had a golf shirt on to a man who wears bluejeans and T shirts, he could have been "dressed nice."

why would lee be lookout while she buried caylee. It seems morelikely that he would have done the digging himself rather than have her do it .

That seems right, but that's what the guy saw, a man looking out. So I say it's LA

Time is crucial! Do we know the exact date he saw this?

They haven't said yet, but other posters here are saying that he couldn't get thru on the tipline and also was wondering why after he did get thru the police didn't contact him back, I guess it was discussed today in another thread.....

That area looks very swampy. I hate to say this but, are there alligators there and if so would that completly dispose of a small body?

Alligators don't eat what ain't moving. They are not scavengers I do believe.

Is Paul K. saying that the Man on the Cell Phone was with the woman in the Straw Hat or he was he Just another Man that was in the Area?

Is he sure they were together?
Not sure, no. He didn't see any other cars and the guy looked out of place to be fishing or even be there.

He said the man pretended to fish, and seemed to be watching traffic.

Really? I haven't found any and I have been looking. So far it is holding up much better than any Caylee sighting to date.

Not to mention that is the same road the woman saw the same thing, except he said a big hat and she said a ball cap. Maybe she changed hats at some point while in the trunk.

The problem with Lee being the accomplice is still the jailhouse calls. It just doesn't make sense. She has no shortage of male friends and she compartementalized her life so no paths crossed..This could be someone we haven't even heard of yet!

I've already posted a few times before - as my Dad told me (retired Police Chief, retired FBI) Casey CAN get charged with both capital and federal crimes - she can be tried twice for the same thing here

If by chance she sold Caylee - she can get charged with the endangerment, etc. if Caylee is killed when she sold her, she will be charged with manslaughter THEN she can get charged with a federal crime, human traffiking, etc.

It has been done before - if you remember the Rodney King trial, he was prosecuted twice, once by the State and once by the Feds for the same thing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back