Nancy Grace -10/2/08 - Thursday

She said she was doing her own investigation, like Lee, and Jesse was her first suspect with a MOTIVE. and she was Frightened by him (Casey) LOL
Dumb@ss should have been afraid of her own psycho daughter.
wow, that whole family seems to investigate outside of LE...

What about Caylee's clothes though?

I can't imagine that "all" traces of Caylee would be gone in 3 1/2 months

They find bodies in the woods years after they were put there & although they're usally just bones by then they can still identify them

My thinking is that even if they find a small amount of Caylee's remains at least she can receive a proper burial

I think she might have buried her naked and then ditched or burned the clothes. Her dad was a cop and I am sure she would have heard about how they cracked cases due to forensics on the clothes. Too bad Cindy washed the pants and knife,.... :furious: jmo

Yeah, stay away from Jesse...because I've got two sets of lies going on here and I don't want you to know what I've told him about you and Dad getting a divorce; Dad having a stroke...etc., etc.
Exactly!!!
Yeah, I bet Casey looked frightened when she told Cindy that! Frightened she'd be found out!:furious:

What about Caylee's clothes though?

I can't imagine that "all" traces of Caylee would be gone in 3 1/2 months

They find bodies in the woods years after they were put there & although they're usally just bones by then they can still identify them

My thinking is that even if they find a small amount of Caylee's remains at least she can receive a proper burial
I was just quoting what the expert was saying, but I agree with you. Even one bone that could positively be identified as Caylee would certainly help!

I think she might have buried her naked and then ditched or burned the clothes. Her dad was a cop and I am sure she would have heard about how they cracked cases due to forensics on the clothes. Too bad Cindy washed the pants and knife,.... :furious: jmo
The lady witness said the person she saw was wearing athletic wear.

I think we just watch NG to see how far ahead we are with our information and not to find out new things. LOL

I loved the question tonight "what about Caylee's Biological Father" only asked previously 1,123 times......

I know - how do these people even get through on the phone lines?

Don't the producers screen the calls?

I think we just watch NG to see how far ahead we are with our information and not to find out new things. LOL
I never expect to hear anything "new" but at least she's diligently following the case. I'm glad for that! :)

Does she mention what the cap looked like, ie any logo?
Did she notice any mannerisms such as was she trying to hide her face, walking close to the brush as to not be seen etc?

I never expect to hear anything "new" but at least she's diligently following the case. I'm glad for that! :)

It's good to get a refresher of what already happened....kind of like the movie "Groundhog Day"

yeah I know,... what I meant was I think she burned Caylee's clothes, buried Caylee naked. The pants that were washed could have been what she was wearing when she put her in the trunk. Or they could have been in the trunk with Caylee before she was buried and then put in the backseat later.

Wasn't Casey wearing a sports bra and athletic shorts when she went to borrow the shovel from the neighbor?????

jmo

That's right. I commend Nancy for keeping this case in the spotlight as she has.

Well tomorrow is Friday and LE tends to like to arrest her on Fridays...maybe something will happen tomorrow

Does she mention what the cap looked like, ie any logo?
Did she notice any mannerisms such as was she trying to hide her face, walking close to the brush as to not be seen etc?
That wasn't mentioned.

Well tomorrow is Friday and LE tends to like to arrest her on Fridays...maybe something will happen tomorrow

we can hope!!!! I really do hope that if they don't find Caylee that once Casey is convicted that she will tell where she is so she can get a decent burial. I mean if it comes down to Caylee getting a decent burial or Casey getting the needle, I would rather see Caylee get a proper funeral. jmo

I see no disgrace if he is telling the truth. Yes girls are supposed to be close to their mothers from the get go not when you "need" them to support you and pay for YOUR child. He totally has a clue that he was played, hence the DNA test he had done when Caylee was 8 weeks old.

I agree, if you are old enough to play and have a baby and you expect this person to love you and your child, which he did, those 2 people should be first in your life, then your MOTHER.............

A lot of marriages do not last because of family interference..........

But in this case, a little life did not last because of LACK of family interference......................

I am not blaming NO ONE but KC............... but to judge JG is not right at all.

We can hope and pray that's the case!
If it doesn't happen tomorrow, it's going to happen real soon!:clap:

Does anyone know anything about when TES is coming back?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back