Nancy Grace -10/3/08 - Friday

I want someone to ask how long was LA at their place that night he came to get KC stuff

We should probably stay on topic as to what is being said on the show.......

She said she had a college degree.
Never seemed worried.
Never mentioned that Caylee was missing.

Tony is distressed that he couldn't see Casey for what she was. He feels betrayed, found out everything was a web of lies. ... per Nate

Tone feels betrayed b/c he liked her, but she was a liar, and now he's deep in the muddy mire of it.

Nate and other roommates can't attest to what KC did during the day while they were at school. She wasn't *allowed* to be there anytime someone else was there (i.e. no key).

Roommates had no clue by KC's disposition that her daughter was missing. When told Caylee had been missing "for some time" they were as shocked as anyone.

TonE was dismayed. He doesn't want to have contact with KC at this time. TonE feels betrayed.

...as does everyone else I imagine.

How is it possible with all of the attention that this case has gotten, that not a single media outlet has been able to drum up a single ANTHONY family member or friend??? Did they not have any communciations with anyone? CA has 3 brothers. GA has at least 1 sister. No one coming out to stand up for them or to talk about anything???

He has posted on another forum and apparently they verified it was him.

When did he say anything about anybody? I haven't heard him speak at all in the press and or mention anyone specifically as a liar or anything? When did he say this?

trying to get thru......on the NG show....I was able ....a long time ago......so fingers crossed

How is it possible with all of the attention that this case has gotten, that not a single media outlet has been able to drum up a single ANTHONY family member or friend??? Did they not have any communciations with anyone? CA has 3 brothers. GA has at least 1 sister. No one coming out to stand up for them or to talk about anything???

Maybe they are staying as far away as possible and don't want to touch this one. If so I don't blame them one bit.

Casey told nate & tony that she had a college degree!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back