Nancy Grace 11/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also believe that TM should stay off TV for a while. MANY people who have previously supported him (including myself) are now wondering if he is suffering from burn-out or something. After seeing several posts saying that his "trash talking" sounds so out of character for him and that they are disgusted & disappointed in his actions, he is losing part of his following. For an organization that operates off donations - this is just not a smart thing to do. Say what you will about LP, but he wasn't the one to make a fool of himself on air last night. He took the high road and didn't retaliate when responding to the gibberish, which I would think took great restraint. Everyone on this board (myself included) went insane a while back when NG was so rude to TM. It is no different when LP is the target. Rude comments that are out of line & not professional should not be made by anyone.

I want the old TM back!

I also believe that TM should stay off TV for a while. MANY people who have previously supported him (including myself) are now wondering if he is suffering from burn-out or something. After seeing several posts saying that his "trash talking" sounds so out of character for him and that they are disgusted & disappointed in his actions, he is losing part of his following. For an organization that operates off donations - this is just not a smart thing to do. Say what you will about LP, but he wasn't the one to make a fool of himself on air last night. He took the high road and didn't retaliate when responding to the gibberish, which I would think took great restraint. Everyone on this board (myself included) went insane a while back when NG was so rude to TM. It is no different when LP is the target. Rude comments that are out of line & not professional should not be made by anyone.

I want the old TM back!

:clap::clap::woohoo::clap::clap:

If that doesn't prove guilt, I'm not sure what does.

Nancy Grace did not allow the entire story to be presented. This is what I mean when I say the NG show has a predetermined agenda, is one-sided and best viewed as "crime-tainment" rather than hard news.

Sorry. I posted that before I read that she was told to go back to her cell.

Yes, she went back to her cell because she was told to.

You know, if I were any member of the Anthony family, Casey, Cindy, George, Lee, and if Casey were truly innocent, and I heard something had been found in the river, I'd have gotten on my knees in front of the TV, praying, crying, hysterical that they'd found my dead child. THAT would be the innocent reaction.

I wouldn't get hysterical. I think I would go into shock. We aren't all the same, and I can't judge your hysteria as any more indicative of innocence as I would judge my own shock.

I think Casey DID kill Caylee, on purpose or not. But it really gets me that Nancy did not include all the information and viewers are making assumptions based on "some" of the truth.

I read a lot of this thread, and saw a lot of the show last night. But I haven't read here what ppl think of that brown mummified looking limb. Was it an arm or leg? I'm pretty sure it looked like a joint covered with mummified skin. Why isn't anyone talking about it. I even searched leg bone (cause that's what I thought it was) on this thread but didn't come up with anything posts with those words.

I'm sure you know by now: it was a piece of wood.

Leonard hasn't had any problem insulting people in the past so maybe he didn't respond to Tim Millers accusation because he knew that Tim was right.

That was my take on it. I may be wrong, but when I weigh these two men's pasts, I can't see Tim lying about something like this.

It's funny, some people were commenting that they believed Leonard didn't say it because he looked so innocent/calm/unperturbed when he answered Nancy. I didn't see him as any of the above: I saw a man who was SUBDUED.

I asked the same thing, he said something about the bag leaking. Which did not add up to me?:waitasec:

It doesn't add up to anyone with knowledge of forensic evidence from a decomposing body, apparently. So don't feel bad for not getting it: the people who DO get it are narrowed down to a party of 1.

I SOOOOOOO agree with everything you've said. How TM got elevated to god-like status is beyond me. I have nothing against him - I just don't think he's a god. Yes he has suffered a tragic loss - haven't we all?

Tim comes across as such a sad sack. The way he was theatrically placing his head in his hands, covering his eyes, covering his mouth, shaking his head, etc. when Leonard was speaking just annoyed the h*** out of me. I think he plays up the poor, downtrodden, tragic figure to gain sympathy and evidentally quite a following.

I hope you don't get banned! I sure don't want to go along for the ride! But I did want to comment on your post: Yes, Tim has suffered from a tragic loss. Haven't we all? No, honestly, we all have not. Some of us have. Some of our tragedies pale next to anothers. I do not think Tim looked at all like a sad sack or theatrical last night. I think he looked ashamed and disgusted, almost like he could vomit.

He doesn't have a following because of his sadness over losing his daughter, or his sadness over the things he has seen since he lost her. He has a following because he took that sadness, overcame tremendous personal issues, and used his pain to help other families. It's really as simple as that. People respect him because of what he has overcome and what he does.

He's not a god. Is he an angel? Ask a family that has been helped by TEQ.

I hope you don't get banned! I sure don't want to go along for the ride! But I did want to comment on your post: Yes, Tim has suffered from a tragic loss. Haven't we all? No, honestly, we all have not. Some of us have. Some of our tragedies pale next to anothers. I do not think Tim looked at all like a sad sack or theatrical last night. I think he looked ashamed and disgusted, almost like he could vomit.

He doesn't have a following because of his sadness over losing his daughter, or his sadness over the things he has seen since he lost her. He has a following because he took that sadness, overcame tremendous personal issues, and used his pain to help other families. It's really as simple as that. People respect him because of what he has overcome and what he does.

Bravo!

kgeaux;

Instead of me taking up space, with so many, replies in agreement with your posts, let me say here I really enjoy reading your opinions, and most times agree 100%. I often click on your name, to read the ones i miss. salute to you!:blowkiss:

surprisedIhaven'tbeenbanned.:)

According to a reporter who spoke with Murt, the A's have cancelled appearing on tonight's NG!!!! Anyone else hear this?

kgeaux;

Instead of me taking up space, with so many, replies in agreement with your posts, let me say here I really enjoy reading your opinions, and most times agree 100%. I often click on your name, to read the ones i miss. salute to you!:blowkiss:

surprisedIhaven'tbeenbanned.:)

Thank you. I enjoy your posts, too! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads