Nancy Grace - 11/19/08

Anything interesting going on or is tonight "filler"?

Tim Miller is on

"Just got back from a search - TES found the remains of a 23 year old man "

He's talking about how important it is to get a quick start & to know from where the person was last seen

"he has 86 searchers still on the ground in Orlando & Hopefully we will find her"

Finally another great question by a caller ~ "with all the photos of Caylee in the house why isn't there one of her with ZG?" :clap::clap: Well, we know the answer, but assuming this nanny exists, there should be at least one photo!! MOO

I can see where LP would be correct on Baez not wanting the perp being alone with the female security detail put on her at the house as to the real reason she slept in her mom's room. I don't think those photos bothered her one iota or she wouldn't have deleted 200 of them off her computer as per JG said.

Thanks for answering. I will have to go and figure it out. I assume it's not related to the case? :)

No, Renee is just called onto the NG show from time to time for her opinion. Just like the nerdy guy with the short red hair and glasses, the lady lawyer that speaks in rhymes, etc. Whichever lawyer friends she can get to do the show on any given night..

Tim Miller is on

"Just got back from a search - TES found the remains of a 23 year old man "

He's talking about how important it is to get a quick start & to know from where the person was last seen

"he has 86 searchers still on the ground in Orlando & Hopefully we will find her"
Yes, I definitely got his point about the quick start and knowing basically where to start the search ~ and who that was directed at!

When this is over, and the outcome goes Cindy's way, I believe the whole shebang will either go in the trash or in a closet 'cause it smells musty or some such. There are no words for the way I feel about this woman and her "act".

My opinion only.

Thank you....why the h*ll are the birthday presents in her closet? You say your grandchild is coming home, then would you not want her to walk into her room and see all her presents????? Of course you would, if you knew she was coming home.

So right....no words.:furious:

Now this is interesting. Everyone keeps going on about the friggin dogs and how they would have sniffed around. If you look at the Greta video, there is no "doggy door" to the outside. The only way those dogs would be able to get out to the backyard, is if someone let them out. Now...Go and look at the pics of the BIG A's garage. You know...The door there that connect from the home to the garage...DOGGY DOOR. That's right. They could exit out to the garage (and potentially, the front lawn). But not to the back...

Even if they did go back... they'd sniff & maybe yap a bit & someone would tell them to be quiet..... they'd run off & find something else to sniff.

CA says will not have a problem walking through gates of heaven w/her family members, as they are not lying. Mouths are moving = they are lying.

Very bold statement for CA to make, does anyone have the confidence to state to the media they have done nothing wrong and we will be welcomed at the gates of heaven. We'd like to be ....... WTH?

I can see where LP would be correct on Baez not wanting the perp being alone with the female security detail put on her at the house as to the real reason she slept in her mom's room. I don't think those photos bothered her one iota or she wouldn't have deleted 200 of them off her computer as per JG said.

I don't think the Photos bothered her either.......

Wasn't she wearing a "Where's Caylee" T-Shirt too?

Ga says someone should want to be a hero... re:info out Caylee. Ask your frickin' kid!

Caylee spotted at an East Orange County Auto Zone. That's just rediculous. That's too close to their stomping grounds. Why would a kidnapper show up there with her ? Answer - she was not kidnapped.

Cindy says she should every right to look into everything. She accuses LE of delaying looking into tips.

Why aren't all these "sightings" being called into 911? You wait for the child to leave and then you call Cindy?

kc had to hug a teddy bear to get to sleep. awwwwwwww I can picture it now. Can they have a teddy bear in prison?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back