Nancy Grace 3/9/10: Misty pleads not guilty, Misty still in love with Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty was getting back together with Ron and the cops *)#*$ it up?

Oh yeah, those mean ole cops. Romance killers.

They won't give her a blanket until 8pm. Now they arent giving her a razor.She said its not fair, so she talked to her lawyer about it and her lawyer said write it all down and give it to the jail. She ordered 2 pairs of socks and they only gave her one pair. They messed up my order. They have to put MY MONEY back on my account.

Mist complaining that her back hurts. Complaining that her mattress is like a mat. She still is in protective custody. Says shes SPECIAL...States like when I go down to see the Doctor, they call it special need. Im a special need person. Nobody can be around me.

What mother laughs about a fall that made her daughter come back to, after she fainted, hitting her head on the floor ? That is, if that even happened.

Giving credit where it is due...

That was a bombshell to me, NG. Ron & Misty reconciling and the cops effed it up? Hmm....

lol - FAKE OUT --- NG ain't gonna even bring up Ronald being half of the convo.

OK - I want a C.V. on this newest talking head.

Oh, I beg to differ - a longtime smoker who has a cigarette after a long period without smoking could DEFINITELY pass out. I know this from personal experience!

Unleashing the lawyers now... c'mon, Ray, don't let me down.

Oh who gives a dang what she spends her commissary on?

Good answer, Ray. And Mark.

OO...MMM...GGG.... she can contribute her commissary to a missing child fund?

Can you even do anything like that w/commissary $$ ?? I know it was mentioned that you get your balance when/if you are released, but c'mon now, lady.

Oh, I beg to differ - a longtime smoker who has a cigarette after a long period without smoking could DEFINITELY pass out. I know this from personal experience!

And there are drugs in prisons. Who is this guy??

We were trying to mend our relationship, when the cops busted us for Drug Trafficking. Now, what chance do we have to rekindle our love life ?

I will agree with you on that. I stopped for 1 month and boy when I smoked that first cigarette, I had to sit down.

We were trying to mend our relationship, when the cops busted us for Drug Trafficking. Now, what chance do we have to rekindle our love life ?
If she's trying to come off as "mentally challenged" she's doing a good job.

MOO

Why is it everyone elses fault with these people? They never do anything.

There are drugs in jail, but a doctor would not give them to a known drug addict unless it was some severe, and I mean severe, pain..like after surgery. Even with non drug addicts they don't hand them out much. Motrin is used instead.

Ron told Misty that the only way she could prove she loved him was to get the tattoo...

You know what? I believe that too. That's probably what happened the night Haleigh went missing. It seems as if Ron always wants Misty to prove her love to him....

Prove to me you love me and lie to the police (Ratgate-Ron "I wanted to see how good she could lie:waitasec:)
Prove to me you love me and get a restraining order against your brother (Ratgate?:waitasec:)
Prove to me you love me and help me make some money selling drugs (Undercover Drug Bust:waitasec:)
Prove to me you love me and get a tattoo :waitasec:
Prove to me you love me and don't tell nobody what happened to my daughter.

Misty seems to do as she is told. Ron is good at what he does, for sure. I'm quite sure Ron and TN knew Misty could be controlled long before Haleigh went missing. FWIW, I think Misty was put into place only to take the blame for whatever happened to Haleigh. I can see Ron now, "If you love me you won't tell." And she didn't and still hasn't. Wonder what it's going to take?

And Nancy must be using that new math they tried to teach us in the early 70's - $341 is not $400.

By the way, it wasn't all on "munchies" - they showed a list, and it was for various personal items too - socks, paper, deoderant, etc.

Hehehehe I knew you would be!! :D

Nancy can't believe Misty spent $400 in one month on junk food.

Mark said there's no way she's going to drug court and she doesn't realize she is STARTING at 25 years in prison. And she won't get probation either! :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam