Nancy Grace 3/9/10: Misty pleads not guilty, Misty still in love with Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's giving her this money?

LP put some in her account and she begged Timmy to use his tax money to put in her account and some dude that is all about her writing her letters and sending money ....Gosh only knows who else...

They know what the drug charges are...& what prison time they represent.

Why not stop appeasing Misty with "Sweetie, we'll get you out."

Why make her upset and nervous and desperate to talk or work out any sort of deal by telling her the truth about how much time she is actually looking at. Only thing I can figure is they want to keep her quiet and lull her into believing she will not be doing much time. This is where her lawyer should come in but something tells me he wants her to keep her mouth shut as well.

And I, as a Florida taxpayer, would love to know exactly how much in Florida taxes NG has paid, since she says she's paying for Misty's incarceration.

Unleashing the lawyers now... c'mon, Ray, don't let me down.

Oh who gives a dang what she spends her commissary on?

Good answer, Ray. And Mark.

OO...MMM...GGG.... she can contribute her commissary to a missing child fund?

Can you even do anything like that w/commissary $$ ?? I know it was mentioned that you get your balance when/if you are released, but c'mon now, lady.

The only person that seems to realize the seriousness of this all is Hank Sr.

Seems he's trying to ask questions and then taking them back.

He's the only one Misty "sits up straight for."

I live in central Florida, and over the last few years I have read (two legitimate instances) of at least two different county prisons having some one break out to get awy from the abundance of drugs available inside. These were two (minority, I know) who were actually trying to get off drugs. One of the two, if I remember correctly, went directly from the jail to the judge who put him there - he didnt try to run.

In prison, yes. But she is in a county jail and there aren't drugs flowing in the county jails so much. That might be what he means. Plus, she is in lockdown.

Good question since her family doesn't seem to have money, unless it's the tax refunds, or LP. MOO

Just goes to show how manipulative Misty is....

LP sent $100. to her commissary.

The other $200.+ from where? (Manipulated persons?..."Poor me...")

Certainly I am appalled that Misty has spent $400.00 in munchies in 1 month !! CC could use that money for her little ones.
That money wont be flowing into her account for too much longer if I was her I would be saving every penny I could a min. of 25 years is a long long time...They need to quit wiping her butt and put her in general, let her get knocked around a bit and then lets see what spews out of her mouth, I would prob. get arrested just so I could slap her a few times....
Ugh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron's sister?! I thought she only had the one son?

Just goes to show how manipulative Misty is....

LP sent $100. to her commissary.

The other $200.+ from where?
Well I remember Casey had a benefactor sending her money so maybe Misty has one too. There probably are guys who feel sorry for the pretty little girl wrongfully in jail. :sick: MOO

And I, as a Florida taxpayer, would love to know exactly how much in Florida taxes NG has paid, since she says she's paying for Misty's incarceration.

NG is not paying a d@mn penny.She doesen't live in Florida .We will be footing the bill .

NG is not paying a d@mn penny.She doesen't live in Florida .We will be footing the bill .

And while we are on NG, can somebody explain why she always spouts "secretly" recorded tapes when she plays the tapes. Even the not too smart croslin gang knows they are public record.
That just irritates the dickens out of me. Secret, yeah right.

And while we are on NG, can somebody explain why she always spouts "secretly" recorded tapes when she plays the tapes. Even the not too smart croslin gang knows they are public record.
That just irritates the dickens out of me. Secret, yeah right.

It bugs the hell-o outta me too!!

I watched NG on the replay, and I see she is much of the same. This is what I learned from Mizz Nancy tonight:

NG seems to have a real problem with what Misty is eating behind bars! LOL

Misty seems to have some sorta benefactor/perv(s), providing money to her so she can go to the canteen.

She's still not willing to discuss Ron's possible involvement in anything Haleigh related, once mentioned she moves onto more of Misty's recordings.

Still no Ron phone calls!!!! :waitasec:

NG seems to want everyone to believe that these calls were just recorded! Even though they were clearly recorded in Feb, I guess she'd have no BOMDSHELL .... if she told the truth.

Oh and the guy who said you can't pass out from smoking a cigarette, is wrong!! If you haven't smoked in a while and then smoke, you can most certainly feel lightheaded!

Misty and her mother annoy me greatly!!! I still have not listened to all of her tapes, and have a bunch of Tommy tapes to look forward to. :woohoo: :sick:

What began in Miami, Florida, when the first treatment drug court was established in summer 1989 is by now recognized as a movement involving potentially more than 600 courts in the United States and elsewhere. The growth of that movement in less than a decade from the first Miami court to a handful of pioneering courts in Oakland (California), Portland (Oregon), Las Vegas (Nevada), Fort Lauderdale (Florida), and Kalamazoo (Michigan), and then to a whole generation of drug court initiatives, represents one of the more rapid and dramatic changes in American criminal justice in recent memory.

Drug court participants undergo long-term treatment and counseling, sanctions, incentives, and frequent court appearances. Successful completion of the treatment program results in dismissal of the charges, reduced or set aside sentences, lesser penalties, or a combination of these. Most importantly, graduating participants gain the necessary tools to rebuild their lives.

http://www.ncjrs.gov/html/bja/honestchance/
I am one of those that supports the drug court programs in our country. If the prisons were absent of those, in on drug related crimes, there would be considerably less offenders in our prison system. While many do not make it through the strenuous program, the ones that do are often able to continue a life without drugs.

While not all states have adopted the program, many have, and I believe it is increasing steadily. The program offers no easy way out and demands that the drug addict be held accountable in every way possible. I would never characterize it as just an out patient treatment option, for getting out of jail.

To completely finish the program takes major life changes in almost every aspect of the addicts life. They are pushed up against the wall constantly, with the constant threat of going back to jail, should they disobey the rules. Should the addict fail the program, they are returned to serve the whole sentence they were faced with before drug court.

Addicts will try every trick in the book to get over on the system and drug court makes it virtually impossible to do so. I pray that more drug courts are started all over the country.

A bit of personal information from me, I was saved by a drug court program. There's not a day that goes by that I don't remember where I came from and how lucky I was to find a program that cared enough to call me on my shi*, whenever it was necessary (and it was necessary many times).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam