Nancy Grace 8-22-08 Discussion

NAH u dont need no time out its very rare that u need corrected, and yes NG stunk tonight hopefully Greta will be better!!!!:blowkiss:

How much longer can NG or Greta keep devoting their shows to Casey when there's really almost nothing new to report?

I mean, come on.... an hour talking about the spoiled brat's day out of jail...... you run out of things to say without repeating yourself over & over & over.

Maybe run a 5 minute segment on "WHERE IS CAYLEE"... but enough about the Anthony family & the lying Casey. Ewwwwwww

Wait until Casey's trial & THEN pick up where you left off.... THAT'S what America cares about..... JUSTICE.

Who gives a hoot whether the make believe mother did her nails or washed her freakin' hair or finally showed some emotion? She's a loser who lost her child & was too emotionally lost to even bother mentioning it.

The reward is $225,000 (or is it $250,000)

I also think it was being offered for one month.... not sure if they added an extra month or if someone else is offering it now. :confused:

I think it was for 90 days. not sure. right around the time the car race starts.

How much longer can NG or Greta keep devoting their shows to Casey when there's really almost nothing new to report?

I mean, come on.... an hour talking about the spoiled brat's day out of jail...... you run out of things to say without repeating yourself over & over & over.

Maybe run a 5 minute segment on "WHERE IS CAYLEE"... but enough about the Anthony family & the lying Casey. Ewwwwwww

Wait until Casey's trial & THEN pick up where you left off.... THAT'S what America cares about..... JUSTICE.

Who gives a hoot whether the make believe mother did her nails or washed her freakin' hair or finally showed some emotion? She's a loser who lost her child & was too emotionally lost to even bother mentioning it.

TY:clap::clap:

I think as long as people watch they will continue to show it. Don't support it by watching. Thats what I do, it is the only power we have.:)

He just picked up a car that smelled so bad like human decomp, that he had to roll the window down and stick his head out,(instead of calling LE right there and then) that he decided to call his son who is about 25 and doesn't work in LE to come over and deal with sis and mom, so he could,"go to work"?
I dunno... ...
I'm sorry but with this family I can't begin to guess a "reason" for anything! :D My dad would've been grilling me, literally, once he smelled that car!

Yes, I'm afraid J Bean is right - and lest we forget - those annoying commercials bring in big bucks to the networks - so another suggestion would be to boycott whatever it is they are selling. :crazy:

Having some experience with this I can tell you that it is the PRODUCER who books the guests ... though I do think NG has input - I doubt Pat L. does. I'm thinking of writing the show and asking the producer to consider having a child and/or missing persons advocate on the show to balance the discussion. It feels very much to me like Caylee has no one really advocating for her. The focus is on Casey and her rights.

MOO

DT

I think it was for 90 days. not sure. right around the time the car race starts.

That sounds right.

I'm so lazy I don't feel like searching..... Zenaida kidnapped my patience, I guess... or maybe it was one of my friends.... I can't remember. lol

I do remember it was so odd to hear that a reward for a missing child would have such a short time period.

Every time LP says "drugstore" everyone take a big swig of whatever they're drinking.

Just got here and trying to see what I missed tonight and this statement has me rolling in the floor!!!!!Thank you for this laugh...I have been so consumed with this I have to smile tonight at that,lol.

Yes, I'm afraid J Bean is right - and lest we forget - those annoying commercials bring in big bucks to the networks - so another suggestion would be to boycott whatever it is they are selling. :crazy:

Having some experience with this I can tell you that it is the PRODUCER who books the guests ... though I do think NG has input - I doubt Pat L. does. I'm thinking of writing the show and asking the producer to consider having a child and/or missing persons advocate on the show to balance the discussion. It feels very much to me like Caylee has no one really advocating for her. The focus is on Casey and her rights.

MOO

DT

I think this sounds like the good idea.... some real BALANCE.... or at least try to report FACTS & not silly theories the Casey defense wants to throw out to test the waters.

I am just SO sick of hearing the Casey Excuses being given so much attention.... first the GPs & Baez & now Padilla....

I just don't understand allowing the defense in a MISSING CHILD CASE to try out all their possible defense theories on national tv before the go to trial.

"Zenaida" - Scratch

"Kidnapper" - Scratch

"A friend' - still waiting to see if the public will buy that load of bull... if not.... we'll find something new.

Arrgghhhh HURRY UP LE before we all implode!!!

WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE??? CAYLEE..... THE ONLY VICTIM!!!

Actually they most probably can. The exception would be what Catholic priests here in the confessional (during an act of confession). Only in a faith that has confession as a basic tenet of faith, is the act of confession to clergy privileged.[/QUOTE
---------------------
That would include the Lutheran religion also.A person can have private confession with a Minister anytime they they want. I am wondering if they have proof positive that Caylee's father is dead.I've only heard this from Casey,mother, and dad.So much for their word!! IMO.

Something I noticed is even though George was there the day she called, he was the only one who didn't talk to her. Nor did he talk during the 911 calls, but where was he? He had been home, cause he brought the car home, and I think called Lee. So where did he go after that? Does anyone know?

I gathered from an interview with Lee that George was at work, or at least away from the house and couldn't get home quickly enough so he called Lee to go to the house. Lee got there before Cindy got back with Crazy. George walked in the door when Cindy was in the middle of call #3. You can hear her panicked, yelling to George in the back-ground.

Sounds to me like the NG show is trying to sound a little more pro-Casey. Smart move if they ever want to get her on for an interview.

Ok, I have a question?
What defense are they working so hard on? The negligence case? That is cut and dry, I mean who in the US would not think she was negligent by not contacting the authorities within a reasonable time to begin with?
If they believe Caylee is alive, (as I still do) then who do they think was injured enough to have to hold out to see if the evidence shows a dead body was there? Who else is missing from the
another small lingering question?
In the interview where Amy was at JP's doorway, she said that Casey wrote several checks to herself and "others" and that it was all in the police report. It sure would be interesting to know who the others were to give more info to the timeline. Because it had to happen while Amy was gone. and Casey had her car from which she got the checks in question. hmmm

I don't believe they are working on a defense, they're simply waiting for Caylee to show up at the front door on her own accord! They believe LE will be so relieved that all charges will be dropped and the block party will commense!

:crazy:

Sounds to me like the NG show is trying to sound a little more pro-Casey. Smart move if they ever want to get her on for an interview.
That nonsense will end when Nancy returns. Just hope the Hot Body photos don't go back up.

I've probably missed some discussion on this point, as the pages fly by too fast, but, how can LP state if someone has Caylee, they could simply drop her off, say they'd been babysitting her and claim their reward and no legal action will be taken against them.

Does he have the authority to say that?

Is Casey now saying that a friend kidnapped Caylee? A friend with the name Zenaida Gonzales?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back