Nancy Grace - 9/03/2008 8:00 PM EST

Hi! I'm new here but have been reading here for a long time.
I think that everyone should write Nancy Grace and tell her to get a new forensic doctor on her show like that Dr. Perper from the Anna N. S. case. The guy that has been on the last few times has changed his answers and is very broad in them since he was contacted by CA's attorney a few days ago. I think he is being one sided now.

Welcome:) ITA! He has done a total 180 on the way he answers sinse Casey lawyer has talked to him.

Trolls, need i say more?

I respectfully disagree at this juncture. Those presenting logical obstacles to what would be a successful prosecution are not trolls. Even though trolls are on here. I haven't seen any on this thread tonight. JMO I Love everyone tonight. Sherriff and TM, everyone superb.

Let's see Casey has blamed it on the Nanny, her defense is now pointing fingers at her friends....wouldn't it be interesting if they soon turn on Cindy too?

Did anyone else see the news ticker on NG that stated CA's boyfriend tells all about her relationship with her daughter????

Doesn't Casey realize if she continues to sit tight lipped and mean mugged that a jury will convict her JUST AS QUICK?

As long as she just sits back and says nothing...

Man.

and for the record NANCY STOP INTERRUPTING PEOPLE AND REPEATING YOURSELF OVER AND OVER. PLEASE.

That expert with the graying beard is SOOO angling for pay as a defense witness!

I don't understand why everyone keeps saying this...NG specifically asked him for an "innocent" reason, and he gave it to her to the best of his ability....they HAVE to know any possible defense. I'm sure he's just playing devil's advocate.

I thought NG was kinda rude for asking him to give her an "innocent" reason, and then he gave her an excuse that the defense might use, then she attacked him about it.

It pays to have people thinking with AND against you...will make the prosecution's case stronger in the long run to know what an expert mught say for the defense, IMO:)

Not picking on you or your post, just stating another opinion

why do people want to defend Casey

Guess they like playing "devil's advocate". I used to have a friend like that. Had to side with the other side ALL the time just to get a rise outta all of us. LOL

I just let it slide. The evidence will speak for itself and I'm sure LE are holding a lot of good cards to their chest until the trial.

Let's see Casey has blamed it on the Nanny, her defense is now pointing fingers at her friends....wouldn't it be interesting if they soon turn on Cindy too?

IMO, that would be a great thing if they all started turning on each other

Oh- I think that after all of this, what Tim is saying coupled w/the info coming out today he is going to have alot more searchers. Last weekend was a holiday (unfortunately Hannah may screw up this weekend), but I think people will now be SO PIZZED, and knowing that protesting is of no use...

They want to nail this chick and prove to her family that this child is dead and their daughter did it that they will move heaven and earth to find her precious body so LE can PROVE it!:furious::behindbar:furious:

Welcome:) ITA! He has done a total 180 on the way he answers sinse Casey lawyer has talked to him.

Well, hes got LE on his side now.

TG.

Welcome to the forum. The expert's not being one-sided. He's being fair and open-minded. Me, I think the forum is one-sided and only wants to hear the expert bury Casey.

Thanks for welcoming me to Websleuths! I think it's odd that NG even asked him why he has done a turnaround today and yesterday. He just seems to be wishy washy to me. JMO

But what are the chances that someone in house was researching chloroform before the LE made a boo boo and accidently spilled some in the trunk during their investigation.

And if was an accidental bleach + ethanol spill in the trunk, why the search online as well?

The computer searches is what is making any possible "accident" by the CSI team or an accidental result from mixing two chemicals, very unlikely.

Absolutely. Very unlikely indeed. But they still need to prove that she is the one who did the searches (and not, say, a friend of hers). They still need to tie possession of chloroform + computer TO her. the other thing is... if she only meant to make her daughter SLEEP but did not have intent to kill her, how would that affect the charges? Does anyone know? Isn't INTENT to do harm one of the elements of first degree murder?

Welcome to the forum. The expert's not being one-sided. He's being fair and open-minded. Me, I think the forum is one-sided and only wants to hear the expert bury Casey.
What's a little disturbing is that he's been approached by the defense counsel for advice. We don't know yet whether he has been hired by them, but Cindy certainly seems to respect his opinion.

If his status as an uninvolved observer is open to suspicion, he can't be an effective 'expert' in this context. For all we know, he's throwing out hypotheses on behalf of the defense simply to see how quickly they can be refuted.

I could entertain numerous defenses as to why chlorform is in the trunk IF there wasn't evidence of computer searching for information. Nothing the defense can come up with can counter that evidence.

ETA: I would be really frustrated it I was NG right now. With the exception of Tim, her guests have come on the show to answer certain questions that I'm sure the producers discussed with them ahead of time. Then they get on air and do a 180???

why do people want to defend Casey

I don't want to "defend" Casey, but some of my posts may come across that way. In my opinion, Casey is also a victim, a guilty one perhaps, but I don't believe she had any more chance than Caylee did, for whatever reasons.

Nancy needs to add some new words to her vocabulary.

Absolutely. Very unlikely indeed. But they still need to prove that she is the one who did the searches (and not, say, a friend of hers). They still need to tie possession of chloroform + computer TO her. the other thing is... if she only meant to make her daughter SLEEP but did not have intent to kill her, how would that affect the charges? Does anyone know? Isn't INTENT to do harm one of the elements of first degree murder?

Good points!! You are totally right. I wonder the same about the sleep thing. Would that be like 2nd degree or even manslaughter?

NG is wearing on me tonight. She will ask someone a question and then when they go to answer it she cuts them off and answers it herself! She needs to chill.

What's a little disturbing is that he's been approached by the defense counsel for advice. We don't know yet whether he has been hired by them, but Cindy certainly seems to respect his opinion.

If his status as an uninvolved observer is open to suspicion, he can't be an effective 'expert' in this context. For all we know, he's throwing out hypotheses on behalf of the defense simply to see how quickly they can be refuted.

:clap::clap::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back