Nancy Grace 9/10/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty may have drowned Haleigh or Haleigh may have drowned on her own. Ron has to cover this up. He calls Mom who sends her mother to go over there and check to see what is going on. Haleigh may have started acting up after GGMA left or before ggma arrived... Misty may have lost control and her temper while Haleigh was in the tub. She tells RC it was an accident and he gets this taken care of. Better for him if this is an abduction...sets stage. Misty adores him for protecting her. He protects her because he is involved in a coverup. They both have stakes in this and do not want to go to jail. This is the only thing I can say that explains the behavior we watch on a daily basis.

Misty's father seems like a big softy when it comes to his daughter. He would rather her to not be home at all that night. The incident may have occurred before she left. I have no idea what she did with Jr.

But Ron may firmly believe Misty and think it was an accident and Misty wasn't watching closely. He may feel it could happen to anyone...not likely. He has accepted the loss from the first day, IMO.

People don't usually cover up accidents. I believe it would have to be something more sinister. From the begining I felt that Ron was innocent but after reading here, I am not so sure now.

I think that RC has more involvement than just covering up MC's mess.

I think something happened BEFORE RC went into work that night, and MC was told to just keep an eye on HC. I think this is the reason for the visit from GGM that evening.

Wasn't there also something else said in the background of the 911 call? something to do with "you let them take her at night"

I remember discussion about it, and that to me, means that RC has futher knowledge about what was going on in that MH while he was at work. Which only makes me think that something happened prior to to him leaving for work.

All My Opinion!

Does anyone remember WBG saying that Misty was at the hospital to see her dad on Monday morning? What time was she there? WBG also states in the Art Harris interview that only a fool would be at another man's house. Could Misty have gone to be with WBG somewhere else?

I am wondering if she even had a phone..They both gave the same number on the report. He was yelling at her to give him his F@##g phone while on 911.....I just don't know. Did he take her phone from her when he left the house to make sure she didn't call anyone?...He may have taken it to make sure she doesn't contact WBG or he may have taken it to make sure she doesn't tell anyone what happened to Haleigh. RC may have made the calls to his mom and GMA to go to the house. Tn did not live close so she had her mother go.

After watching that video with Geraldo, Ron has no problems lying.

If he took her phone when he left the house, how did they have an argument around 8:30 pm?

Haleigh's going to be discussed on tonight's show too ~ I didn't want to start a new thread in case there isn't much. :)

Does anyone remember WBG saying that Misty was at the hospital to see her dad on Monday morning? What time was she there? WBG also states in the Art Harris interview that only a fool would be at another man's house. Could Misty have gone to be with WBG somewhere else?

I remember that too...but then she states that 'they' or 'we' (can't recall which it was) and I am assuming here that 'they/we' means she, Ron and Jr went back to sleep after HaLeigh was off to school....then Ron got ready for work..blah, blah, blah...he went to pick HaLeigh up at the bus stop and she stayed at the MH, since Jr was sleeping again. )

I don't believe a word out of the girls mouth..:liar:

I remember that too...but then she states that 'they' or 'we' (can't recall which it was) and I am assuming here that 'they/we' means she, Ron and Jr went back to sleep after HaLeigh was off to school....then Ron got ready for work..blah, blah, blah...he went to pick HaLeigh up at the bus stop and she stayed at the MH, since Jr was sleeping again. )

I don't believe a word out of the girls mouth..:liar:

Jr. slept an awful lot that day, didn't he?

Yes I do remember something like that. He said he didn't see her Monday for that reason. I will have to go check it. But now she says that she and ron went back to sleep after taking Haleigh to school. If Haleigh came home on a school bus, I would think she would get to school that way too. Yes, Misty could have gone with him somewhere else, but he said he didn't see her after Sunday.

Yes I do remember something like that. He said he didn't see her Monday for that reason. I will have to go check it. But now she says that she and ron went back to sleep after taking Haleigh to school. If Haleigh came home on a school bus, I would think she would get to school that way too. Yes, Misty could have gone with him somewhere else, but he said he didn't see her after Sunday.

WBG said that the last time he talked to Misty was Monday morning and she said she was at the hospital with her father. He said she was hanging out that weekend because she was having problems with Ronald because he was hitting on her, beating her. Maybe she just made up an excuse so as not to talk to wbg because she and Ron were back together.

I just picked up on something during the NG show. Ron gets frustrated and says, "Give me MY "expletive" phone. I've got better people to talk to than those that aren't coming". MY phone, he says. Why didn't MC use her phone to call 911 as Ron instructed her to do when he came through the door? Might mean nothing, I don't know, but seems strange she is assumed to have turned HER phone back on at 3:15 am or thereabouts and Ron is referring to the phone being used as HIS phone?

IMO, since Ron worked and paid for everything, all phones are "his" phones. At this point he is frantic about the child and POed that MC had her phone turned off for the last several hours in addition to "losing" HIS kid, so by now his mindset is to remind MC how very little she is in his world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288