Nancy Grace 9/11/09

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by Kimmer, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmer

Kimmer Active Member

In the teaser at the beginning of the program it says that not only does Misty's Dad think she may not have been in the MH the night that Haleigh vanished, But they also have video of Misty's Mom on camera today stating that she feels that Misty as well as Ron are holding back information that is involved in the disappearance

2. Loading...

3. Baznme

Baznme New Member

She's been a lot closer to the situation than most of us. If that's what she thinks, I am listening. What are her reasons for saying this? Would be nice if we knew that much.

4. Kimmer

Kimmer Active Member

She did not state why she felt this way..But she did state that if Misty would tell LE all that she knows that her family would stand behind her and be with her every step of the way...

It was taped by wofl fox 35

5. raeann

raeann Well-Known Member

Not really a "bombshell" as this tape was played several days ago after the hearing on the RO that Misty got on her brother.

6. Kimmer

Kimmer Active Member

Sorry, I had missed that with so much info on this case, I didnt mean to start the thread then

7. Baznme

Baznme New Member

I must have missed that too! I heard the tape previously about MC's father not believing she was at home the entire night but not a thing about the mother believing she is holding something back until tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.