Nancy Grace 9-17 Show Description + Discussion.

I like LP and look forward to his input, JMHO

As for GA, you may be very right, he may be involved, it is just so heinous that I cannot put my arms around that and that if so, they would not have cracked by now with all this has happened... but I have been wrong many times before. She had lots of guy friends, could be any of them.

I think LP is basing all his theories on the type of people he's probably had to hunt down before, such as crackheads, dope dealers, and drunks who get their cronies to help them out. I'd bet he's never had dealings with anyone like this before. He's insinuated that love for the boyfriend caused this and now thinks the marine might know something. There is probably no one involved except the excusing away of incriminating things said by the family.

Btw~ This is not the first time that LP has mentioned an accomplice. He said there was someone else a long time ago while he was still in FL.

Why was no confidentiality agreement signed between the Anthonys and the Padillas?

Do I remember correctly that it was Casey who refused to sign it? Bet she regrets that now...

Would such an agreement, assuming it existed, even be enforceable? He would be disclosing elements concerning a commission of a crime. He's not their attorney so it would probably be against public policy to enforce such an agreement in that manner.

LE thinks Leonard is important enough to take a trip out to Calif and talk with him about what he knows!

Is the accomplice LP's theory....Please

Enough with him already

He's only after face time

I would like to know between LA and the Universal he supposedly is involved with... did he give her a phone? youza, what a bunch of hooey...

For whoever asked about who Casey was calling the night of the 26th, LP said earlier this week on NG that she talked to the Marine in California several times that night and at length.

Hmmm.. hearing that tape just now casey saying "I would lie, I would steal I would do anything to find my daughter. I said that in my statement and I mean that at the bottom of my heart." Hmm.. WELL YOU HAVE DONE ALL THAT LIE, STEAL and Caylee is still missing!!! Ugh hearing her makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

Does anyone else keep catching things on the audio interrogation when it's played on NG that you missed or didn't pay as much attention to when it first came out and we listened to it on computers?

Have you EVER seen someone lie like this??!! O M G!! And she doesn't just answer the question... she must go on and on and on. He asked you what time it was Casey...NOT how to build a watch!!

I find it very telling that in the tapes, KC refers to Caylee in the past tense, she "loved" to run on the trails at the park, not "loves."

She also said "I will never forgive myself" instead of "I would never forgive myself."

"My mom will never forgive me" instead of "would."

I want to see those phone records!!

Does anyone here have contact w/LP or TP? Why doesn't NG ask for them? I don't see why he couldn't release them- any legal eagles here? If he has them and can talk freely about what they contain...share them!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back