Nancy Grace - 9/19/08 - Friday

What if she is pregnant right now??? Could he be a new father???:confused:

I believe females are given a pregnancy test when being processed. It was discussed a while back. I don't think she is pregnant.

Actually, that landscape is gorgeous! :) Not a tree in sight, mountains in the distance.... paradise for a poor jungle dweller (Missouri) like me.

You would like it here in Montana then. This photo is Butte, a historic mining town.

Butte.jpg

I don't want to load down the board with tons of photos of mountains and streams but we have lots of beauty to offer. And our local economy is one of the top in the nation.

You know what is gonna be really messed up is in the end if they convict her of murder and during the charging of her Baez says I have a guest witness and in Walks Caylee with her new Family because all along CA gave her up for adoption...

Yeah.............I won't be holding my breath for this to happen.

Since a dead body identified as Caylee's was in that trunk, do you expect her to be cloned or resurrected?

Since a dead body identified as Caylee's was in that trunk, do you expect her to be cloned or resurrected?

Wow, the post of the day this early.:clap:

Given her MO, I'm sure that whatever she wanted to get out of Mark Hawkins (sanctuary, most likely) would have been temporary, because after all, he's just as disposable as everyone else in her life.

I have no idea why they are just reporting this now. crazy
I'm glad they are reporting this now...that way the A's can stop spewing thier crap about LE not looking for Caylee.
This will also help when this case is prosecuted, even if they don't find that poor baby's body. Shows that LE activly looked for her, alive and dead.

I'm glad they are reporting this now...that way the A's can stop spewing thier crap about LE not looking for Caylee.
This will also help when this case is prosecuted, even if they don't find that poor baby's body. Shows that LE activly looked for her, alive and dead.

Really, I doubt LE had a choice. It's a strategic measure. Yes, that would be some really ugly cross examination.

Defense: "Did you follow up on the Caylee sighting which was only 40 miles away?"

LE: "No, I personally did not"

Defense: "Anyone from your force, or any LE follow up?"

LE: Not that I know of."

Defense: "So to this day, we do not know if that was in fact Caylee?"

LE has to follow up. Baez or whoever ends up defending Casey does not have to produce Caylee, or even that ever elusive "Mother of the Year" award.

They need only create reasonable doubt regarding one of the elements of the alleged crime.
jmo

I agree, but instead of "moving in" she was just gonna "mooch" and "leech" and we all know it wouldn't have taken him long to figure her out - but yes she was going out there to be with him. I think the phone call to him on the 27th (car she "dumped" the car) was a "phishing" call. She was feeling him out, possibly crying poor face to see if he would ante up any money for her trip. We don't know if she called him again or vice versa. Next opportunity came up - AH leaving for PR and giving KC her car and bank account. The day AH et al, came home was the SAME DAY this circus opened its big top - CA tracking KC down, GA retrieving the smelly car, AH finding out she's been cleaned out. And what did KC say that night during the 911 call? Give me one more day. I would really like to know if she had a plane ticket. She also told AH that day that she better not see her online that night - didn't want he checking her bank balance. By tomorrow - wouldn't matter - she would have been leavin' on a jet plane......

Pretty sure she woulda used that "one more day" to get outta dodge.

Maybe turn up in CA, whether MH liked it, or not. She coulda thought of a lotta stories on a three-hour plane trip. So. California is NOT a good place to run to. There are places in No. CA, where she might have slipped by.

Actually, that landscape is gorgeous! :) Not a tree in sight, mountains in the distance.... paradise for a poor jungle dweller (Missouri) like me.

HATE IT!

So. California is a lot of fun, don't get me wrong! San Diego has the great weather and ocean air. Los Angeles has nasty air, and bad traffic. But, the artistic and creative cultures are SOOO fun!

Still, as a former mid-Westerner, I SOOOO miss chlorophyll and lakes!

I think if I was stuck in the high desert, I'd slash my wrists. 29 Palms, Cathedral City, Ridgecrest. UGH! Miles and miles of kitty litter.

Given her MO, I'm sure that whatever she wanted to get out of Mark Hawkins (sanctuary, most likely) would have been temporary, because after all, he's just as disposable as everyone else in her life.

..and lots of lonely guys, on that marine base. She could have just "relationshipped" her way up the ladder. Or, hit another base-- Navy, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard.... we have 'em all!

Why not? Wasn't she still a virgin @ nine months pregnant?

And, then there was the miracle of the multiple fathers, including two dead ones.

Lotsa miracles around that gal.

I don't think Casey knows for sure who the father of Caylee is.
I don't think it bothered her until Cindy and George
pulled the financial rug from under her.
Then she went on a spree of contacting all ex's to get financial support.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back