Nancy Grace - 9/19/08 - Friday

Maybe she was going to tell him something else - I doubt she was going to tell him that she murdered Caylee

Maybe he she was going to tell him one of her BS lies

Yep and/or wanted a free trip to California. She would just make it up as she goes along.

Unleashing the lawyers, lol.

Casey is a liar...gee ya think :D

Most likely! Just going to tell him a big KC lie!

If this man was Caylee's father I wonder if he talked to Caylee on a regular basis on the phone ?

I'm dying to know what he has to say to LE

I hate hearing her voice and her lies. lie after lie after lie

her voice just grates on me! i just got finished listening to the 911 call she made a few days ago and was thinking how "superior" her voice sounds. i cant stand it!!

I was not aware the MH worked at Universal. Who did KC tell that the father worked as a security guard at Universal? I know.... not that it matters, I'm just trying to sort out what stories she told to whom.

I don't think KC knows who Caylee's father is. I think she was telling this guy MH that she had something to tell him because she was trying to enlist his help to come to california. I think that she was going to out there and not come back.

Hmmm... Casey left for work that day, just "like any other day" according to George, then picks Caylee up at Sawgrass, just "a normal day" according to Casey.

If this man was Caylee's father I wonder if he talked to Caylee on a regular basis on the phone ?

I'm dying to know what he has to say to LE

I'm guessing his number would be in the phone records too.

normal day of living lies

How can you talk and text at the same time? I didn't even know that could be done..news to me.

Hmmm... Casey left for work that day, just "like any other day" according to George, then picks Caylee up at Sawgrass, just "a normal day" according to Casey.

Bear in mind what's normal for us, isn't normal in Casey's world.

Did anyone else see this on the bottom of the screen?

"security guard wants immunity before he talks"

On NG

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288