Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by SuziQ, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jennyb

jennyb Former Member

Hey we all know little Caylee is sitting poolside somewhere having a double decaf latte. Stay calm everyone. Can't a toddler have a little vacay? spit. (sorry had to borrow that from one of the posters here because this is how I feel. Sometimes you just gotta spit.)

2. gibby207

gibby207 Pooh just is.

I agree. I mean, she was putting him on the spot and he seems so kind that he didn't want to get involved, and maybe he even KNEW that Cindy was going to be on. Nancy is a lawyer and she's tough but he's not quitting because of NG.

3. Sassynic

Sassynic Loves Sleuthing

Let's not forget the 911 call in which she said to Casey that she is finished giving her a chance to findy Caylee.

But you can also say she is bad with dates. She swore to LE that the last known date she saw Caylee was June 9th when it was really June 15th.

4. RhondaIL

RhondaIL Member

I would say I agree with you 100%!!!!!

I sure hope LE was watching.

5. TravelingBug

TravelingBug Verified Insider

That's EXACTLY what it sounds like. :mad: Personally I think that needs it's own thread. If it's buried here in the NG thread we have little hope of NG or Greta or anyone else in the media raising it as a contradiction (and/or them ever calling her on it).

Couldn't it be it's own thread about "discuss Cindy insinuating she knew Caylee was missing in June" or something?

6. kidz110

kidz110 New Member

I see it as, yes, he was asked, but now that he's here the family is hurting more than helping. 40 people today. I think they both (NG+TM) were just trying to get some cooperation from the family.

7. curiositycat

curiositycat The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule

Why are people so greedy for ratings that they continue to give air time to this woman? Nothing she says is true. Everyone knows that. Why do they let her on their shows??
    I think it show disrespect for the public to have to listen to lies, lies and more lies.
    IMHO

8. Otter

Otter Former Member

UGH! Watched and then read here. I've never particularly cared for NG, but now I know why.

This woman, who demigods herself with her murdered finace, and pictures of her twins. She doesn't let a man who has devoted his life to helping families of missing children say a word.

Yeah, I sent an email.

She had NO reason to denigrate Mr. Miller, but she went there.

Cindy spoke volumes to me. She's Jackie Peterson redux. Waiting for the daggers.

9. sleuthmommy

sleuthmommy Learning as I go

It was so disgusting that NG cut Tim off every time but let Cindy go on and on and on rambling about nothingness and didn't interrupt her once................

10. wishingtree

wishingtree Active Member

Sorry if this is o/t for this thread, but i don't know where else to post it. I am trying to join in to chat and have followed the only direction I have found & can't get it to work. Any advice? Thanks so much!!

11. GizzySmith

GizzySmith New Member

Even more important WWYMD?

12. impatientredhead

impatientredhead New Member

The things I have typed into a search engine during this saga,

but for it to be urine she either was alive in the trunk, or had to have literally died there also. After death if there is anything to release the bladder releases almost immediately.

13. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

It certainly gives a new meaning to "I've already given you a month"

14. sylviesays

sylviesays New Member

I think the poster of this information actually said SCALP fragments. .implying skin. NOT skull.

15. suki

suki give a smile - get a smile

I totally agree with you Patty G. LP is a very nice man and he didn't need to be treated like that!

16. cheko1

cheko1 Well-Known Member

I also watched it......seemed to me Tim was going to give reasons/ also speak about him & Cindy's fight then when he got on air he changed his mind covering for CA........JMHO

Nancy Grace tries getting the answers, she is just doing her job.

17. BCMom

BCMom New Member

Has anyone ever read "lamb to the slaughter"? It's a short story about a woman who kills her husband with a leg of lamb, and then proceeds to put the lamb in the oven to cook it for dinner. When the police come to investigate, she is entirely calm because she knows that they need the murder weapon to solve the crime. In the end, she feeds the lamb to the police officers - no more weapon to find.

I think that the Anthony's are 100% sure that Caylee's body will not be found. They are way too confident, they know where she is, and they are not even slightly worried that the body will be found. I don't think that George and Cindy were involved from the start, but they know where she is now. It makes me wonder if she is, in fact, buried somewhere very close where they can keep a close eye on her. It's just so strange to me the way these people behave.

18. Baznme

Baznme New Member

Do yourself a favor and take a trip to his website. You will see the kind of work they do.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

19. Winnts

Winnts Member

If thats the case maybe they should look at little more closely at that hammer Cindy has been using.

I'm sorry but i know longer trust any member of that family and I no longer feel bad for saying that. They are not victims, victims do not act like that.

20. Beyond Belief

Beyond Belief New Member

Nancy's on again if you missed it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.