Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

Iam late posting, but that was NOT a nervous laugh by LA.

Made the hair on my neck stand up. :furious:

Talking about Lee discovering ALL emails prior to 7/15 having been deleted.

I'm wondering if "someone" at Tony's house did something to that laptop?? Weird that Lee found it on the counter- w/blue screen. When Tony had said earlier that they were on the couch playing video games and Casey was on her laptop??

Dead squirrels don't crawl.

I couldn't help myself. Everytime I hear that, I'm like...huh? :confused:

Wonder what could have been in those emails.. she doesnt seem like a person who would communicate in such a sort of obvious way about something incriminating.

Wonder what could have been in those emails.. she doesnt seem like a person who would communicate in such a sort of obvious way about something incriminating.
Yeah you wouldn't think so.
Whatever was in those emails she wanted them gone.
I'm sure LE knows what was in them by now.

WOW. I think when Casey actually hears these tapes.. from 3 VERY important men in her life her heart will break.

I think this might be what finally breaks her.

JMO.

WHAT HEART???? :furious::furious::furious:

Sadly I think she's going to keep leading us "confidently down the hall towards her office at Universal" -there's NO benefit to her if she 'fesses up'-- her fam is still buying what she's selling.

I'm wondering if "someone" at Tony's house did something to that laptop?? Weird that Lee found it on the counter- w/blue screen. When Tony had said earlier that they were on the couch playing video games and Casey was on her laptop??

I've never purposely tried to wipe a computer clean. Does anyone know how quickly that could be done? Would Casey have had time to do it before leaving Tony's?

Also a bit weird that in the same interview he states that the computer was plugged in but off and then that it was on.

according to what casey said to amy the smell didn't start until june 24th.......

I've never purposely tried to wipe a computer clean. Does anyone know how quickly that could be done? Would Casey have had time to do it before leaving Tony's?
If she was looking up chloroform, she could have easily looked up how to wipe a computer clean. :confused:

Lee seems like he is almost acting..his voice fluctates and he punctuates with his voice if that makes sense..

Nobody is leaking anything..all the info releases is following statute.

Yeah you wouldn't think so.
Whatever was in those emails she wanted them gone.
I'm sure LE knows what was in them by now.
It wouldn't take much to retrieve them since there probably weren't any new files in their place, just "space available" as Nancy said.

Has Mickey Sherman on- she's defending these media "leaks" -- just bc of FL Sunshine Law- that's what the statute requires

How will she get a fair trial?
She's the crappiest parent on the face of the earth coming from the creepiest family on the face of the earth-- says Mickey. LOL

She's the crappiest mother on the face of the earth, coming from the creepiest family on the face of the earth! ... from defense attorney!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back