Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

WOW, how many babysitters did this poor kid have? Did Caylee even know who her mother was?

And thanks Blink, he is gorgeous.

Ask Brit about seeing CA & GA hanging around the open trunk

I want to know if it looked like they were cleaning it

I didn't realize that Brittney babysat Caylee as well. I thought that it was Lauren that babysat her for several months for free while KC went out to play with friends.

That's what I remember too..

Cindy offered to adopt Caylee until Casey decided she wanted her back.

Lauren that babysat her for several months for free while KC went out to play with friends.

acckk my bad, i think you're right

Cindy had offered to adopt Caylee several times and give her back to Casey when she was ready- made this offer several times. Brittney says.

Morning of July 15th Cindy told Brittany that she suspected something had happened and she didn't care if Casey ended up behind bars for the rest of her life. Cindy wanted to take custody of Caylee - that came up a few times. Brittany has seen changes in Cindy since this began.

usually it takes wiping a pc three times before its totally wiped clean...or there are programs out there to do it. but there are other programs out there that can still get the info off the pc as long as it hasn't been written over. from what i understand

For the record, the FBI crime lab is the best in the world at retrieving data off of a hard drive. There are ways to retrieve readable data from almost any form of magnetic media, even if it has been overwritten. That lab once freaked out the pentagon by recovering data from DOD drives that had been disassembled and had the platters sandblasted. There is NOTHING any member of the Anthony's family could reasonably do to that hard drive to permanently delete any specific data.

Total physical destruction of the platter media would be enough to severly impede data recovery, and is really the only proscribed method for insurring data destruction. So either intense fire or slicing up the platters with a power saw.

Cindy has had a personality change according to Brittany. Somehow, not so surprising.

WOW, how many babysitters did this poor kid have? Did Caylee even know who her mother was?

And thanks Blink, he is gorgeous.

And here I was thinking that CA was taking care of her all along...Now let's see...The Grunds babysat her for the first 10 months, Lauren for about 8 months, and Brittney helped out a bit. I would imagine that she was going to bed quite early under the age of two and the GPs were working. When exactly were THEY raising Caylee?

From another poster, sorry I lost your ID, but my heart is so sad and so emotional, like all of you; they said:

I'm sure they have all shed oceans of tears for baby Caylee. Just because we do not see them a mess on national TV does not for a minute mean they are not hurting. These people are living a nightmare and nobody here should speculate on how they really feel, because nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. Casey has put this family through hell for many years. They have admitted that on numerous occasions. Why kick them any more while they are down? I just don't get it.

Everyone is looking to blame somebody else or connect somebody else to Casey killing Caylee. This whole family has grilled Casey and she will not talk. They are frantic and praying that just maybe this spiteful b!tch might tell them the truth. Lee is not on her side. He's playing the spiteful B!tch.

Isn't it true that a computer expert can tell exactly what time of the day that the computer was deleted of emails and files?

?

JG- Caylee LOVED her playhouse and spent a lot of time out there.

JG talking about how much Caylee LOVED that playhouse! That was the first place he thought of that Casey may have "put" or "placed" Caylee's body. :(

I think BS would be a great witness for the prosecution. She just said Cindy's attitude/demeanor changed completely since the day BS talked to her. To me THAT"S a bombshell!

It's interesting what Jesse is saying about the playhouse and how much Caylee loved it, and his opinion if something happened to Caylee that Casey might have put her in there. I do agree that it's likely she was first put somewhere in the yard before being moved. MOO :)

What they were talking about sounds like guardianship not adoption. Adoption is pretty much final and they talk about Cindy saying that Casey could come back and get Caylee when she decided to be a mother. That is guardianship, not adoption.
I know, I'm nitpicking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back