Nancy Grace 9/26/08

So Cindy is trying to pin this on JG?

Please.....enough with this family

Lock them all up

Seems like JG had KC pegged right when he called her a diabolical liar.

Do you even BELIEVE CA is trying to implicate JG!?!?!?!?

Could someone please explain this to me very clearly. I'm not watching the show. Who is BH?

OMG....LP's statement was not very clear, I had to rewind a few times, but Jane didn't even flinch.

He didn't say he presented it to Casey, he said he and Rob presented it to the female bounty hunter.

So the female bounty hunter started to cry?

I thought thats what he said -

"stop me when I'm wrong" & when he mentioned throwing Caylee in the dumster she started to cry

Thats what I'm saying too - What the hell?

NG has been asking him for weeks now about what went on in that house & I thought he said that he never spoke to Casey - Infact didn't casey tell him to get the hell out of her house?
Yes but this woman was in the house with KC 24/7.
And Leonard said he found this out today from the woman.

Thats what I'm saying too - What the hell?

NG has been asking him for weeks now about what went on in that house & I thought he said that he never spoke to Casey - Infact didn't casey tell him to get the hell out of her house?

Didn't he say that he and Rob just proposed this scenario to the female BH today in his office?

And LP is just now coming out with this information? Oh pullleeease! Get him off the air already.

Chilly, listen tomorrow to what he said.
This just happened TODAY.
He could not say last week what he learned yesterday now could he???:)

This may not be the thread for this but what was the last news on the female BH hiring an attorney and wanting immunity? This may be why she needs the immunity. Things sure have been quiet about the CA trip LE made.

I don't think Casey said that.

LP said they presented a scenerio to Casey & told her "to stop me when were wrong"

They then brought up throwing Caylee in the dumpster & she never said no - she started crying

Listen to this tomorrow...listen carefully.
Casey did not tell leo this..............................:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back