Nancy Grace 9/28/09 "DUD" or "BOMBSHELL"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rehash. NG bombshells are more like those bomblets that have been laying on the ground for days/weeks and then belatedly go off on cable news. Delayed reaction. 95% rehash clips and 5% update on Misty not returning home in-between adverts.

:woohoo:a close winner running in second place :woohoo:

KOOL the show hasn't aired yet. October 1 is when the show you posted about airs. It even says it in the small paragraph you posted above.

So it seems that the bomblet was that we were reinforced with the realization that NG is a strong and passionate defense advocate for RC and is inventing her own enhancements in his defense. Fair and balanced? Open and inquiring minds? Keeping with the facts?

KOOL the show hasn't aired yet. October 1 is when the show you posted about airs. It even says it in the small paragraph you posted above.

Darling I saw that, I was just advertising for Nancy, LOL giving everyone a heads up for what's to come. Don't want to miss those ~~~~~~~~re-verbarations~~~~~~~~~~ :waitasec:

Darling I saw that, I was just advertising for Nancy, LOL giving everyone a heads up for what's to come. Don't want to miss those ~~~~~~~~re-verbarations~~~~~~~~~~ :waitasec:

I was able to figure this out by the thread title.

at least we did get confirmation the two of them are in contact with each other, which we all were wondering, sooooo wasn't a total wash out. I guess.

If it is such a bombshell why wait until October 1? Wouldn't she want to be the first to get word out and afraid someone else would get it out first? Of course it's a dudor else it would have been on tonights show!

I'm getting to the point where I just about don't believe anything that is being said about this case. LE is releasing so little information, or in some cases, misleading information, with the result being that people are making stuff up! IMO, it is just as much a mistake to release too little information as it is to release too much information, as was done in the Anthony case. All this has done is fuel the gossip and rumor mills, which have then become "the truth".

LE deserves the mess they have made, but poor little Haleigh and those in her family who are innocent and grieving certainly don't. I don't think anybody is close to the truth as to what happened in this case. JMO

I have a guestion...

If most posters cannot bare to watch NG,or mock her "bombshells" because they're not,and claims she always has news that's old,or not correct...why then is there a daily thread here of her show?

I'm not being snarky,personally I cannot watch her. I'm honestly curious if most posters do not think too highly of her,or do not trust her info,why not just ignore her program...why the daily thread?:waitasec:
I happen to like Nancy's show. Granted, her producers don't move fast enough on the breaking news...but we have to remember that for us it usually is not "bombshell" news because we are so far ahead of the curve. For normal people who do not follow the cases very closely except to see it now and then on local news...it is full of bombshells and "new" developments.

We can only expect to pick up little tid bits we have missed here and the twenty or so places we check into daily. Still...I appreciate that Nancy still has segments on Haleigh. Greta gave it all up for political news. Geraldo is not much better. At least we have someone willing to discuss little Haleigh! Bombshells or not!

I won't vote Dud when she is getting her face out there! To me, it can't be considered such when it is the most important thing.

NG addiction. You always hope that there will be some snippet or new development within that was worth the cost of the repeated replays of clips.

The concern and love for HaLeigh trumps everything else.

Oh it's an addiction,okay now I get it! LOL!:biggrin:

I just watched the taping of the show and kept hearing Nancy call Eleanor Dixon...Eleanor Odom? Did Eleanor and Peter get married???

I have a guestion...

If most posters cannot bare to watch NG,or mock her "bombshells" because they're not,and claims she always has news that's old,or not correct...why then is there a daily thread here of her show?

I'm not being snarky,personally I cannot watch her. I'm honestly curious if most posters do not think too highly of her,or do not trust her info,why not just ignore her program...why the daily thread?:waitasec:

Heck of a good question, capps. I think it's kind of like slowing down and watching the aftermath of a bad car wreck.

Nancy Grace is delusional. That is putting it mildly!

JMO

I have long given up on HLN period. The teasers, the daily bombshells and the hype that goes nowhere. Same stuff day after day.

I just watched the taping of the show and kept hearing Nancy call Eleanor Dixon...Eleanor Odom? Did Eleanor and Peter get married???

I caught that too. Think they must have.

mitzi and misheley, caught that too when transcribing. Didn't know what to make of it, but it was said during the show, just to confirm.

SS, made a good point, at least NG is keeping Haleighs missing case in the publics eye, that's the most important thing. Not many are carrying it any longer. I do like to watch HLN Mike Galanos, he seems to try to get at the truth from those he has on his show. I have seen him often get rid of the hype and drama when it begins.

Yesterday, a guest concerning Obama's sending our kids to longer school days used speech that upset Galanos, including me and let him know it.

at least we did get confirmation the two of them are in contact with each other, which we all were wondering, sooooo wasn't a total wash out. I guess.

Pffffftt.. Who cares IF they are talking to each other...And personally I doubt they are communicating by telephone considering they are both scared to death that their phones are being bugged...
Only thing I'm interested in hearing is that MISTY is talking to police and telling the truth, and has decided to turn states evidence...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member