Nancy Grace 9-30-08

KC was startled that GA was there on the 24th per GA interview with LE.

If Casey left after Cindy choked her on the 15th how did George see Casey & Caylee walk out of the apt on the 16th?

GA said that casey said " I might be working late tonight"
good question. Who do we believe LP or GA? lol

George said he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house together the afternoon of 6/16, around 1pm, while he was watching the food channel on tv. It was on Greta's show. :)

Yes I remember that!

So when did this choking incident take place?

LP says that Cindy feels responsible for Casey leaving after she choked her

Am I missing something?

LP says that Cindy "put her hands around Casey's throat & tried to choke her"

On the night she left.....Was this supposed to be the 16th or 15th?

I thought GA saw Casey & Caylee leave the morning of the 16th?

Did anyone hear LP give a date

He comes up with something new every night to keep himself on TV

the 15th

LP says that Cindy "put her hands around Casey's throat & tried to choke her"

On the night she left.....Was this supposed to be the 16th or 15th?

I thought GA saw Casey & Caylee leave the morning of the 16th?

Did anyone hear LP give a date

He comes up with something new every night to keep himself on TV

LP said it was on the 15th, GA wasn't there. I'm guessing KC told LP or the female bounty hunter this. You know, KC is so truthful and all. :rolleyes: Why LP believes it, I don't know.

Also said GA did not see KC on the morning of 16th.

Yes remember that!

So when did this choking incident take place?

LP says that Cindy feels responsible for Casey leaving after she choked her

Am I missing something?

From what I gather the night of the 15th...

George said he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house together the afternoon of 6/16, around 1pm, while he was watching the food channel on tv. It was on Greta's show. :)

Out of curiosity, for those in FL, what show is on The Food Network between noon and 1:00 p.m. during the week?

If Casey left after Cindy choked her on the 15th how did George see Casey & Caylee walk out of the apt on the 16th?

GA said that casey said " I might be working late tonight"
I think GA is fibbing or mistaken on the date. Don't know but his voice seems strined when he tells that story

Leonard had already made that statement. It came from Lee Anthony.

I think LP said this happened on the 15th and George did NOT see Casey & Caylee on the 16th b/c they left the home on the night of the 15th. He said Casey spent the nite of the 15th talking to anyone who would talk to her on her cell phone. He said George was not home on 15th, he was at work.

LP said it was on the 15th, GA wasn't there. I'm guessing KC told LP or the female bounty hunter this. You know, KC is so truthful and all. :rolleyes: Why LP believes it, I don't know.

Also said GA did not see KC on the morning of 16th.

Yes he did (well early afternoon - sorry)

GA said he saw Casey & Caylee leave right before he went to work on the 16th

Out of curiosity, for those in FL, what show is on The Food Network between noon and 1:00 p.m. during the week?

I'm in OrLahndo.

Paula's home cooking and then Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller. I'm sure GA watched those everrryyyyyy afternoon.

Yes he did (well early afternoon - sorry)

GA said he saw Casey & Caylee leave right before he went to work on the 16th

I know GA says that. LP says he didn't see anything. Guess LP thinks GA is lying or mistaken.

I think GA is fibbing or mistaken on the date. Don't know but his voice seems strined when he tells that story

This is very important because supposedly this is the last time anyone saw Caylee

George even described what Caylee was wearing

I'm wondering if he ever saw Caylee & Casey that afternoon

There is not an hour long show at that time..according to the guide, it is Paula Zeen and then Quick Fix Meals...from here in FL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back