Nancy Grace 9/8/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
She's talking about Haleigh. Just said its a credible sighting of Haleigh in a shopping cart in Walmart!

Just saw this on NG, wondering if this could be possible, quite a coincidence.

Wow, I hope something comes of this

What a disaster if the brother does have her, they better get Misty away from that hot head Ron before they tell him, if this pans out.

Timmy was living with Tommy when Haleigh went missing? WTH...
Misty called brother before calling 911...

I am praying that this sighting is real and that Haleigh is alive and well. Please dear Lord, let it be true.

Good evening! :seeya: Nancy's talking about MC calling her brother before 911 was called when she discovered Haleigh missing. She also played a part of MC's interview where she said she was exhausted that night but also said she would've awakened if anybody had been in the house taking Haleigh. That part seems contradictory, imo.

Wow, It was just stated that MC called her brother after Haileigh went missing and before 911 was called...WHY

Phone records are going to lock & load this case..

Where is this said Wal-Mart store? Anyone know?

I hope this pans out and means that Haleigh is alive. But I don't really see a happy ending for this case even if/when Ron gets her back alive.....IMO.

I thought Timmy and Chelsea were living in Cresent City when Haleigh went missing, now I am hearing on NG that they were all living in the same home as Tommy and Lindsey. :eek:

Doesn't all the Walmart stores have videotape? Maybe that's the credible tip?

I hope this pans out and means that Haleigh is alive. But I don't really see a happy ending for this case even if/when Ron gets her back alive.....IMO.

Massachusetts, I am wondering who gains custody if they bring her home, will she go back to Ron???

I don't know about anyone else but I can see this playing out I really can. It just makes a lot of sense to me. Misty could have Junior to bed early & he was sleeping when this stuff went down. Kids tend to go to bed very early. As for what happend to Haleigh I have always though since day one that if anything happend to Haleigh that her body would have been found close by since Misty really couldn't have gone that far with her. I also found it odd how Junior wouldn't have known anything & if he was sleeping that makes a lot of sense.

Abbington, Mass

I just hope she gets into safe hands soon. That's what I need to see first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998