Nancy Grace 9/8/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massachusetts, I am wondering who gains custody if they bring her home, will she go back to Ron???

Thank you Missy70Texas. :)

By the looks of it, IMO, if they bring her home she may not go back to Ron (if you look at all the info thus far), which is one of the reasons I was thinking that the case may not have such a happy ending even if she is found.

Hope Haleigh is alive and well.
Why would MC brother and wife kidnap her?
Don't they have kids of there own?

well here is my question about custody...If CPS thought that RC was a bad parent, or if they thought CS was the better parent, would they have left JR with RC all this time?

Wow, It was just stated that MC called her brother after Haileigh went missing and before 911 was called...WHY
Or did she really call him after Haleigh went "missing"? Sorry I'm very skeptical of her whole story, and always have been. And as much as I'd love for Haleigh to be the little girl @ WalMart, I can't for the life of me think of why TC would've "kidnapped" her and be keeping her all these months. Could this coincidental "sighting" possibly be a trick of LE to get somebody to talk? :waitasec: MOO

Have they said where the brother lives and what's the proximity.

Walmart in Abbington, Mass
Brother lives in Cape Cod, Mass

will be right back with an edit so I can look up the milage between the 2.

Doesn't all the Walmart stores have videotape? Maybe that's the credible tip?
Yes they do. I'm surprised we haven't had the tape leaked to the media if it clearly shows the child who looks like Haleigh. MOO

Where is this said Wal-Mart store? Anyone know?

I hope this pans out and means that Haleigh is alive. But I don't really see a happy ending for this case even if/when Ron gets her back alive.....IMO.

Abington, MA (Abington is marked by the red "A"). You'll notice South Yarmouth, where Timmy & Chelsea are said to live, can also be seen on the map. Abington is approximately 60 miles from Yarmouth (on the Cape), and about 30 miles (southeast) from Boston.

Abingon1-1.jpg

Haleigh would go back to RC as he has residential custody of Haleigh and JR and that hasnt changed. DCF cleared him. If Crystal wants something different she would have to file for amended custody and let it play out in the courts.

walmart is in abington, Mass
Brother lives in Cape cod, Mass

milage approx 50 between the 2 city's

Or did she really call him after Haleigh went "missing"? Sorry I'm very skeptical of her whole story, and always have been. And as much as I'd love for Haleigh to be the little girl @ WalMart, I can't for the life of me think of why TC would've "kidnapped" her and be keeping her all these months. Could this coincidental "sighting" possibly be a trick of LE to get somebody to talk? :waitasec: MOO
The local news in MA did publicize that PCSO was interviewing a local couple about Haleigh, so people there could have seen a picture of her. This may have caused someone in a nearby town to think that a child they saw in Walmart looked like Haleigh and they reported it. We haven't been told about the timing of what happened when, unfortunately.

Haleigh would go back to RC as he has residential custody of Haleigh and JR and that hasnt changed. DCF cleared him. If Crystal wants something different she would have to file for amended custody and let it play out in the courts.

But now he is married to this MC.........will that make a difference after
it has been all over the news about drugs etc????

I hope and pray that it is Haleigh that was spotted, however I can't imagine how this would work Timmy and Chelsea did not leave Florida until July - did Cousin Joe take Haleigh to MA before heading to TN? If not where was Haleigh hidden from Feb - July?

All reports show Timmy and Chelsea living in Crescent city when Haleigh went missing, I am not convinced they lived with Tommy and Lindsy - Hank and Lisa live with Tommy and Lindsy.

Can cell phones be tapped?
Phone records show words?
Wondering about phone records throughout these 6 months
from all POI...............MC is still the key to open this up!

Where did the info come from that the sighting was a credible one? And the info about who lived with whom? If it came from Nancy's research staff, or lack of one, well then......

DCF already investigated the home with Misty present so no I do not think it will make a difference. There is evidence she used drugs the weekend before Haleigh went missing when she was away from the children, there is no evidence that I have seen that states she is currently using drugs. They felt JR was safe with RC and saw no reason to remove him and place with Crystal, I can't see the courts doing anything different.

Crystal would have to go to court I would think and I do not think she would win custody at this point. I think if Crystal or her attorney felt she could win she would of already filed for custody of JR. JMO

But now he is married to this MC.........will that make a difference after
it has been all over the news about drugs etc????

I have also thought that this also could be the cummings family attempting to throw the trail off of Misty since it seems that the heat is getting pretty hot about now...Although I would think if that was the case picking another state would have seemed more logical...But something just doesnt jive with me with this siting and the fact that Misty's father claimed to TM that RC told him if RC could get ahold of 35K RC could go get HC...I just smell a big rat in this whole mess....And I am still coming back around to MC.

JMHO

Ron must be frantic to get her home, prayers for him while they investigate this tip! Bring HaLeigh home!

I think the whole 35,000 thing has been way misinterpreted - IIRC RC said something to the effect of if I knew who Larry was and had 35,000 we could get Haleigh. To me that says he doesnt know who Larry is and 35,000 is the amount of the reward. JMO

I have also thought that this also could be the cummings family attempting to throw the trail off of Misty since it seems that the heat is getting pretty hot about now...Although I would think if that was the case picking another state would have seemed more logical...But something just doesnt jive with me with this siting and the fact that Misty's father claimed to TM that RC told him if RC could get ahold of 35K RC could go get HC...I just smell a big rat in this whole mess....And I am still coming back around to MC.

JMHO

Did Nancy mention what time this phone call between MC & her brother took place? IIRC didn't MC get up to go to the bathroom & find Haleigh gone around 3:00am (give or take) and then RC got home before 3:30am? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88