Nancy Grace 9/8/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also noticed when watching the Voice stress test analysis of MC...She stated when asked day what time HC went missing she orginally stated the evening of the 9th and then quickly corrected it to sometime in the early morning hours of the 10th...That was very telling to me...

There's also another video where Misty is with Ron's mom and Misty was asked something about not hearing anything that night and Misty replies "I was exhausted that morning, I mean I was exhausted that night." IMHO, Misty had been up all night prior to Ron coming home. Just so weird!

Where was the cousin that night? At Tommy's? At Timmy's in Crescent City, wherever that may be? Were Chelsea and Timmy in the same house that night? Oof, this is so confusing.

There are five people living at the Tyler Address. This house is barely big enough for two people...IMO. I saw the interior when the house was selling and it is tiny. To put five more people in there to live or stay is absurd. I am including JO, Chelsea, Timmy and their two children.

However, it does make it interesting that the van would have been available for Misty/or another to use. The problem is somehow we all got the impression that the van was at Timmy's and it was in Crescent City , because Chelsea states she noticed the van was moved from where she parked it last. It was also damaged.

What we don't know is if Chelsea is covering for Misty. Chelsea was with Misty on her last lawsuit against the mother of A. I can assume that they have some relationship with each other and it is possible they are close.

Now we hear from Misty that JO was there and not sleeping in his normal garb but may have been talking on his cell when he should have been sleeping on Feb 9/10. Of course I do not take M's words as truth and I think her time lines have always left a lot to be desired.

So NG let is slide that 10 people were staying on Tyler at time of crime....OMG! NG with her show last night really confused the case.

Who told NG that RC passed his poly? I know RC said he passed, in fact, he said, "I passed with flying colors" and Misty passed too. Where else could she have received police or FBI results to confirm his statement?

There are five people living at the Tyler Address. This house is barely big enough for two people...IMO. I saw the interior when the house was selling and it is tiny. To put five more people in there to live or stay is absurd. I am including JO, Chelsea, Timmy and their two children.
However, it does make it interesting that the van would have been available for Misty/or another to use. The problem is somehow we all got the impression that the van was at Timmy's and it was in Crescent City , because Chelsea states she noticed the van was moved from where she parked it last. It was also damaged.

What we don't know is if Chelsea is covering for Misty. Chelsea was with Misty on her last lawsuit against the mother of A. I can assume that they have some relationship with each other and it is possible they are close.

Now we hear from Misty that JO was there and not sleeping in his normal garb but may have been talking on his cell when he should have been sleeping on Feb 9/10. Of course I do not take M's words as truth and I think her time lines have always left a lot to be desired.

So NG let is slide that 10 people were staying on Tyler at time of crime....OMG! NG with her show last night really confused the case.

Five people lived there? That is T, L and their three children? Did Hank sr and Lisa move in after Haleigh was already gone?

My last thought.....is it possible that the van was at Tommy's (he owns it) and not at Timmy's like some believe? I say this because I would think Tommy and Lindsey would need their van during the week to transport the three children.

Is it possible that the van was used to transport Haleigh somewhere and then returned to Crescent City sometime during the night to keep it out of scrutiny?

Did anyone else get the impression that NG was persecuting T&C Croslin last night? I just think she is getting pretty reckless in her reporting.

Who told NG that RC passed his poly? I know RC said he passed, in fact, he said, "I passed with flying colors" and Misty passed too. Where else could she have received police or FBI results to confirm his statement?

From all I have read the poly results have not been shared with anyone, from LE/FBI. RC is just deducing from the fact he has not been arrested or named a suspect that he passed with flying colors and LE/FBI are not going to comment. In that he can claim what he wants.

NG is just basing on what RC claims and being a RC fan/supporter she is bolstering him up. NG does have strong bias, like the A's. It takes a lot to sway her.

Hi Cyborg.....well, it did take a while but she finally saw the light with the anthonys.

I will never forget her persecution of the Duke Players. Sometimes she goes way over the top with allegiance to victim's. Since she was a victim herself, she identifies and loses objectivity; she is also doing this now with Motherhood.

Why would she need LE or FBI results when she "knows" Ron ?

From all I have read the poly results have not been shared with anyone, from LE/FBI. RC is just deducing from the fact he has not been arrested or named a suspect that he passed with flying colors and LE/FBI are not going to comment. In that he can claim what he wants.

NG is just basing on what RC claims and being a RC fan/supporter she is bolstering him up. NG does have strong bias, like the A's. It takes a lot to sway her.

Well as far as anyone knows, he did pass. He is the only one who has commented so far, and said he did.

DEANN: I`m just wondering, has her father taken a polygraph test?

GRACE: The father? The biodad?

DEANN: Yes.

GRACE: Absolutely. And to our knowledge he`s passed.

LE has NEVER confirmed that Ron passed a LD test. In fact from remarks in the last few days saying he has been moved from the top of the list of persons who may know something to near the end speaks volumes to me.

LE has NEVER confirmed that Ron passed a LD test. In fact from remarks in the last few days saying he has been moved from the top of the list of persons who may know something to near the end speaks volumes to me.

His criminal defense attorney said that. When LE says it I will believe it.

Not to ou directly PrcineGranny...just a jumping off post!

His criminal defense attorney said that. When LE says it I will believe it.

Not to ou directly PrcineGranny...just a jumping off post!

If his criminal defense atty admits that he used to be top of the list it ought to be true. I can't imagine why anyone's attorney would claim something like that if his client was cleared from get go because he had a rock solid alibi.

If his criminal defense atty admits that he used to be top of the list it ought to be true. I can't imagine why anyone's attorney would claim something like that if his client was cleared from get go because he had a rock solid alibi.

I can't imagine why the attorney didn't stop with "LE told me he's at the bottom of their list." wutta doof mistake to make.

Not that Donjeta - that he is at the bottom of the list. That's what I meant. Sorry for the confusilation.

Not that Donjeta - that he is at the bottom of the list. That's what I meant. Sorry for the confusilation.

No worries, I was being confusing, sorry. I understood what you meant, just jumped off your post because the other half of the attorney's statement made me :waitasec:

This defense attorney appears dazzled and confused.j

1. He's was at the "top of the list"
2. He's now at the "bottom of the list
3. He started work at his normal shift at 5:00pm (?) ...take note, does not mention the hours or the end of shift.
4. Ron worries about a lot of things, Nancy. Reply given for "Isn't he worried about his wife failing a poly?"

......IMO, the is very short list compiled by LE. Top: MC....Bottom RC.....simply matters of degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne