Nancy Grace - 9 Feb 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
The content of the message to Logan is very disturbing / telling ..... too graphic to me.
I still can't understand the amount of hatred EJ seems to have toward him. Totally selfish, imo.

Maybe by some miracle the people that supposedly adopted Gabriel and had papers for EJ to sign left a copy for EJ and she threw them away.

Search may take about a week to get trash to a secure location to sift through, which may take months. :(

Maybe by some miracle the people that supposedly adopted Gabriel and had papers for EJ to sign left a copy for EJ and she threw them away.
I hope they find something that leads to him! What a painstaking challenge LE has ahead of them.

I just hate the landfill stuff. If it makes me feel this stressed, I can't imagine how it is for Gabe's family. It must be hell.

I hope they find something that leads to him! What a painstaking challenge LE has ahead of them.

All the time EJ sits in jail able to resolve this at any time. LE should increase the penalty either way for wasting resources and time.... whether Gabriel is handed off or dumped. EJ needs to pay for just sitting on it.

I'm looking at the scoops going in the truck. Seems like this would be a good time to have cadaver dogs with them. No?

ETA: Never mind they said they would bring them in later.

All the time EJ sits in jail able to resolve this at any time. LE should increase the penalty either way for wasting resources and time.... whether Gabriel is handed off or dumped. EJ needs to pay for just sitting on it.
Oh do I ever agree with you!!! If he's still alive she's probably sitting in her cell laughing at them. :banghead:

I just hate the landfill stuff. If it makes me feel this stressed, I can't imagine how it is for Gabe's family. It must be hell.

True, although I think that it is far far worse not knowing -- or never knowing.

If it is bad news then at least they could bring him home and lay him to rest with respect and grieve instead of being in trash. If not, then there is hope but not knowing.......

I'm looking at the scoops going in the truck. Seems like this would be a good time to have cadaver dogs with them. No?

I thought the same thing. To me, it's not only logical but I would think it would be easier for the dogs.

NG Producers said in newly released court documents, police made telephone contact with EJ (on the 27th) and asked her to bring Gabe home or drop him someplace so they would know he was okay. She refused.

NG Producers said in newly released court documents, police made telephone contact with EJ (on the 27th) and asked her to bring Gabe home or drop him someplace so they would know he was okay. She refused.
By then he was gone ~ either dead, or to the "new parents" ~ anyway, and she was headed to Florida. :furious:

True, although I think that it is far far worse not knowing -- or never knowing.

If it is bad news then at least they could bring him home and lay him to rest with respect and grieve instead of being in trash. If not, then there is hope but not knowing.......

Yes, the not knowing must be hell too. And yes, I always hate it when children are in the trash or in the woods. Much better for them to be brought home where they can be laid to rest with love and respect and dignity.

Yuck they keep playing that TS sound bite
Have they mentioned TS or her arrest and charges yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44