Nancy Grace FEB 3, 2010:Released, Haleigh fmr. step-mom/babysitter jailhouse videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron had credibility in his voice??????????????? LOL LOL

Question:
Does Nancy pay for interviews? Could it be possible that the father knows that she will play the tapes and that is why he stated so many times in them how they will be homeless soon and have not even got "wheels" in hopes of getting on her show?

I have seen Nancy tear into many young, nice reporters for no reason at all, but Art and Ron get free passes ? I'd better simmer down now.

Misty math. Oh my gosh. Um, $50,000 bail? I don't THINK so girls! :nono:Back to the drawing board!

You know,Nancy Grace is right.Misty never says one thing about little Haleigh.It's very sad.

well, LE may let it be and tape it!!! more to investigate!!! clues, confessions??
Did Misty ever mention Haleigh in her tape? The audio was so bad and messed up that on my computer I couldn't make out much, no ears tonight.
The part they're playing now is her talking with her mother and it's all about somebody putting up the bail money. Oh, and Cobra said he'd bond her out too. Now another part of the tape where she's crying, "I want out of here". So far, nothing about Haleigh.

How many times can Nancy play the tape with Art's name mentioned and not ask him about it ? Talk about the elephant in the room.

Ron had credibility in his voice??????????????? LOL LOL

I think Jean was talking about TommyJr, but not positive.

Hmmm. Nevada. Isn't that where Las Vegas is? I wuz wondering wth possessed Annette to take a vacation out there. jmo - she doesn't strike me as a high-roller.

I still think Tina was Aunt K.

I think Jean was talking about TommyJr, but not positive.

Hmmm. Nevada. Isn't that where Las Vegas is? I wuz wondering wth possessed Annette to take a vacation out there. jmo - she doesn't strike me as a high-roller.

I still think Tina was Aunt K.

Yes she was talking about Tommy.

I have seen Nancy tear into many young, nice reporters for no reason at all, but Art and Ron get free passes ? I'd better simmer down now.

Well, Art is furnishing her the material for the show, Ron? I don't know.

How many times can Nancy play the tape with Art's name mentioned and not ask him about it ? Talk about the elephant in the room.
I just don't understand it at all. Is everybody forgetting Haleigh disappeared while Misty was supposed to be taking care of her? And that was ONE YEAR AGO! Why would anybody want to post her bond? :waitasec:

Jean Casares is reminding us the bail amount is now $1,350,000. ~ not $50,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member