Nancy Grace FEB 3, 2010:Released, Haleigh fmr. step-mom/babysitter jailhouse videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Art is able to watch/listen to what we are seeing and hearing?

Don't know about y'all but I found Hank Sr.'s comments rather interesting.......he is urging Misty to tell the truth, NOW, about everything...Telling her that he told her not to be with that Sh**. I believe Hank is a bit Pi**ed that his entire family has been impacted by her being with that sh**.

Lenny? :woohoo: Hope he wires up...I think Lenny will share a lot in Casey's trial. But, seriously Misty needs to stay in jail for a long long time, even after she shares what she knows if she ever does.

Again, Why all the talk about Misty? Ron's bond went up today to! $900,00

Did Art try to explain away his bail conversation with Misty's parents ? I only caught a small part of what he said.

Well MN just said that not only would the family need 10% for bond, but the family would also need a million 3 in callateral, with them being homeless next week, no wheels and unemployment running out I doubt they will ever see anything they could callateral

Mzz Nancy just can't talk about pediphile drug lord Ron now can she???

Yep...because it worked so well last time....NOT.

Yep, all LP has to do is get the little girl out, let her take a bath, shampoo her hair and get her nails done and she'll be ready to talk.................

And every single person on this show is dancing around the pink elephants in the room. lol - this is craaazy.

Who cares if Misty can do the math? I don't.

MC admits right on the jailhouse tape that SHE HERSELF SOLD DRUGS EIGHT OR NINE TIMES I mean hasn't her atty told her she's being taped...

And if LC doesn't grow a SPINE I'm going to SCREAM :scream:

:parrot:

And every single person on this show is dancing around the pink elephants in the room. lol - this is craaazy.

Who cares if Misty can do the math? I don't.

This is when I'm so happy I found WS where we can REALLY discuss cases! :woohoo:

Did Art try to explain away his bail conversation with Misty's parents ? I only caught a small part of what he said.

All he told Nancy was after speaking with Hank Sr and Momma he made some phone calls to see if he could figure out who was in Nevada...Yea right then he dropped LP name he must not know that we all know he is in California.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288