Nancy Grace - Fri., 1/23/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I know this is kind of out of the blue but when I heard he missed several meetings with the atty and CA and then went missing, etc etc, I wondered if one of those meetings may have been about them seperating, on top of lots of other matters. I just haven't seen them holding each other alot anymore. Not meaning to cause any offense and maybe this is the wrong time to bring it up.

Chief Chitwood saying GA could be in hospital anywhere from 12-72 hrs. Could be released tomorrow afternoon is his guess. From notes left behind, Chief saying GA had said his goodbyes to everybody. :(

WoW Thanks....even though I have it on TV when I go to my daughters she does not watch this. So is this on here every night? I book marked it.

Every week night, plus archives of previous shows. It airs Jane Velez Mitchell as well - 7pm EST

Ok I know this is kind of out of the blue but when I heard he missed several meetings with the atty and CA and then went missing, etc etc, I wondered if one of those meetings may have been about them seperating, on top of lots of other matters. I just haven't seen them holding each other alot anymore. Not meaning to cause any offense and maybe this is the wrong time to bring it up.

I don't think that they would pick a time like this to end their marriage. As far as other matters, I wonder what their meeting with BC was going to be about. Maybe something that GA really wanted to avoid.

George might be released as early as tomorrow???!!!

No.....he needs to be by himself!

I hope GA chooses to stay the max time in the hospital just so he can get some rest and treatment.

Chief Chitwood..........George will be there anywhere between 12 hours and 72 hours. The letter George left, left no doubt in his mind that George was intending on ending his life.........he was saying goodbye to everyone. Chitwood is praising the technical expertise of OCSO with finding George so quickly.

At very least, they should split up legal counsel. George should have a separate lawyer and counsel, IMO.

I don't think that they would pick a time like this to end their marriage. As far as other matters, I wonder what their meeting with BC was going to be about. Maybe something that GA really wanted to avoid.

I know what you're saying but sometimes very stressful situations (esp the death of a child) can split couples apart.

Every week night, plus archives of previous shows. It airs Jane Velez Mitchell as well - 7pm EST

Thank you for sharing the link....was a great find by you. :blowkiss:

Dr. Hllman..........psycholtherapist..........George Anthony reconciled in himself the need to go be with Caylee.

George might be released as early as tomorrow???!!!

No.....he needs to be by himself!

It is not uncommon for a 'Baker Act' (or 'formed') patient to be released early, once deemed stable, no longer suicidal, and probably with meds, although they'll be very carefully monitored if the method of attempt involved pills.

Although it might also mean he may be 'released' to another facility that specializes in mental health issues. (i.e. psych hospital)

ETA: in this case, the last thing George should be is by himself, although I think you mean away from CA, and that I agree with. He needs to be either in very calm, loving, supportive environment with people willing and watchful to monitor him, or he needs to be in a facility, at least for a few days. (Preferable longer.)

I agree.....Something is weighing heavily on him & I'm convinced he knows more than what he's said.

The difference between him & Casey is that George actually has a conscience

Casey would never consider taking her own life - Nothing bothers her

I don't think it is a matter of he knows more than he is saying and the secret is too much for him to bare. If he has accepted that Caylee is gone, and thinks that Casey wouldn't "harm" her, than it had to have been an accident. But this week it comes out that it clearly wasn't an accident and the baby had duct tape, the same duct tape George has used, wrapped around her head. And then the unsettling sticker issue.

Casey/JB still haven't released the remains. To them she is just evidence at this point and something they are hanging on to discredit the states evidence. He can't bury her. He can't visit her at the cemetery. For someone already under a lot of pressure that could really push you over the edge.

It is not uncommon for a 'Baker Act' (or 'formed') patient to be released early, once deemed stable, no longer suicidal, and probably with meds, although they'll be very carefully monitored if the method of attempt involved pills.

Although it might also mean he may be 'released' to another facility that specializes in mental health issues. (i.e. psych hospital)

I pray he goes to another facility. At least for a few more days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave