NANCY GRACE - Friday, 12/19/08

There is a black trash bag -
Dumped on the side of the road -
In a heavily wooded area
1/4 mile away from a missing little girl -
That the entire state of FLA is looking for -
And the cop doesn't look in the Bag?

I'm sorry but I don't believe thats even remotely possible
Something sure doesn't make much sense. I wish LE was answering these questions! MOO

RKronk is ahero as far as I am concerned............but LE?? those 3 calls??? and never going back in there?

Also imagine what all those neighbors are going through! and the teachers, school kids, buses day after day going through that area.........gives me the creeps......and I'm a thousand miles away!!!

Caylee missing posters are still up in the A's windows at home

It's probably the furthest thing from their mind or not something they can physically do yet...I know it took me almost a year to delete one of our dearest friends out or email address book after he shockingly dropped dead at 41- logically we knew he was gone...seeing his email was a comfort in a weird way...maybe that is similar??? Not sure just my 2cents worth.

Something sure doesn't make much sense. I wish LE was answering these questions! MOO

They're doing an internal investigation, and will have to clarify what happened.

I think there was a neighbor who is backed up there too that reported a terrible odor and they came and found a dead animal, and removed it thinking that's what it was.

Again, ITA!!!
Will SOMEONE please answer the simple basic question...WAS the bag spotted Aug bound in duct tape? I've heard no body except for myself ask this. I don't want have "assume" it was. I want to hear it spelled out by the witness.

I can't help, haven't heard

Do you really think he would cover the killing of her child up though?? Sleeping with her and covering a murder up are two different spectrums...at least I hope...sigh!

Is there a chance that if he read meters in the area & noticed KC hanging out in the afternoon waiting for GA to leave work on some occasions. Pretty girl & didn't want to become involved but had noticed her parked with Caylee before June near the school. Easy place to wait while waiting for GA to leave to work. That's maybe what led him to start looking in that area. Just thinking out loud. :waitasec:

LE didn't even investigate the tip through the Crime Line because they said they 'thought' that area had been cleared by search dogs.

They're doing an internal investigation, and will have to clarify what happened.
I'm glad. :) What disturbs me is if she'd been found back then they might have been able to tell how she died. MOO

NG wants to know how kc kept up the charade all these months?

Talking about KC gets down to the business of speaking to JB but blows off talking with the clergy.

It's probably the furthest thing from their mind or not something they can physically do yet...I know it took me almost a year to delete one of our dearest friends out or email address book after he shockingly dropped dead at 41- logically we knew he was gone...seeing his email was a comfort in a weird way...maybe that is similar??? Not sure just my 2cents worth.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend. My sister died 4 1/2 years ago and I still cannot remove her name from my email address book. It takes time for some things to be accepted after the death of a loved one.

I still don't think the OCSD has explained why the Meter Reader didn't show the cop the bag (or did he?) & why the cop didn't look in the bag.

"I was scared of the snake" is not going to hold up in court...

He's suppose to be searching for a missing child not on a casual stroll though the woods to pick blueberries

I think there was a neighbor who is backed up there too that reported a terrible odor and they came and found a dead animal, and removed it thinking that's what it was.

It could be just a very simple mix up. After a dead animal was found, and they didn't find the bag initially, they dismissed the "found bag" story.

Would the breaking of a neck be determined?

After the press conference, I flipped back and forth between the "Big 3" so not sure who said it but someone asked someone if this meant her neck hadn't been broken and "this someone" said apparently not.

On another thread a few days ago, someone googled what KC googled about neckbreaking + household weapons or something...and got hits for breaking a rabbits neck humanely. So, to whoever researched this, can a toddlers neck be broken without breaking any bones?

Is there a chance that if he read meters in the area & noticed KC hanging out in the afternoon waiting for GA to leave work on some occasions. Pretty girl & didn't want to become involved but had noticed her parked with Caylee before June near the school. Easy place to wait while waiting for GA to leave to work. That's maybe what led him to start looking in that area. Just thinking out loud. :waitasec:

ahhhhh, that is a great thought....parking by school and then going home, kc could of done that a thousand times.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend. My sister died 4 1/2 years ago and I still cannot remove her name from my email address book. It takes time for some things to be accepted after the death of a loved one.

I too am sorry for your loss..and thankful someone understands...I was scared noone could relate....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back