Nancy Grace HLN Now 10/13/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG: Dr. Bethany Marshall re break parents took
Dr. BM: happy marriage? having financial problems?

UGH! Nancy that lawyer spoke to the family last week, however, she is not representing the family. Check out the Today Show video from today.

GEEZ!!!

Move over, Nancy G...I think it's time for the new Patty G show!

Kathleen Zellner.......................The circus grows.

Chicagoan Jim Lichtenstein is delighted he's landed Glencoe native Clayton Frohman -- who penned last year's acclaimed ''Defiance,'' starring Daniel Craig and Liev Schreiber -- to write the screenplay for Lichtenstein's ''Privileged Information'' film, starring Jessica Biel. The actress will also produce the movie with Lichtenstein, Michelle Purple and Wendy Rhoads -- a film about Chicago attorney Kathleen Zellner's relationship with serial killer Larry Eyler, a client. Lichtenstein is still hoping to shoot in Chicago and says ''the new soundstage being built here will be a great factor in that decision."

http://www.kathleentzellner.com/privilegedinformation.html

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!!!:truce:

homeless man "Jersey;" can't find him; want to question him; can't find him

Conlan---owner of One Eyed Jacks (Bar) questioned about handyman

Owner: cops checked the surveillance tape, not to talk to me; lived w/some other guys and a gal; all moved out except him; understand he was wandering around neighborhood after they all left-he had no where to go

Dr. Bethany: Happy marriage? Did you do some research, Doc? They are not married.

Chicagoan Jim Lichtenstein is delighted he's landed Glencoe native Clayton Frohman -- who penned last year's acclaimed ''Defiance,'' starring Daniel Craig and Liev Schreiber -- to write the screenplay for Lichtenstein's ''Privileged Information'' film, starring Jessica Biel. The actress will also produce the movie with Lichtenstein, Michelle Purple and Wendy Rhoads -- a film about Chicago attorney Kathleen Zellner's relationship with serial killer Larry Eyler, a client. Lichtenstein is still hoping to shoot in Chicago and says ''the new soundstage being built here will be a great factor in that decision."

Hey, this case has a Rosemarie Bolin too! Gag.

Ok I have a HUGE problem here.. On NG she showed the reward.. $1000.... WTH, all those tshirts that were sold at 15 bux a pop and the money the family has been asking for online and they only raised $1000 dollars.. I dont like that at all and I dont buy that either. When a family raises money for something like a reward, isnt a third party supposed to be in charge of that, like a bank account set up where it can have an eye kept on it so it is not used for anything else.. Ok.. Thats my rant until NG is over.. I missed the beginning.

OT but I have trouble with the man who was so drunk at One-Eyed Jacks being the perp...this is not a crime committed by a homeless drunk, IMO...

Wonder if anyone gave the "handyman" an empty place on property to sleep during the night.

That's interesting. You're a wealth of information, Dr.Fessel.

Ok I have a HUGE problem here.. On NG she showed the reward.. $1000.... WTH, all those tshirts that were sold at 15 bux a pop and the money the family has been asking for online and they only raised $1000 dollars.. I dont like that at all and I dont buy that either. When a family raises money for something like a reward, isnt a third party supposed to be in charge of that, like a bank account set up where it can have an eye kept on it so it is not used for anything else.. Ok.. Thats my rant until NG is over.. I missed the beginning.

I believe the $1000.00 reward is from the tip line.

Ed re why family moved out of home?

Ed: are at relatives' home about 2 mi away; have seen officers repeatedly coming to that home

NG: Dr. Bethany Marshall re break parents took
Dr. BM: happy marriage? having financial problems?

How many parents are going to sell their baby due to financial problems?

What would a homeless man want with a young baby?:waitasec:

Why aren't they releasing the dad's 911 call???

Talking about the homeless man...
Marc K. says hiring a lawyer changes focus, in public perception as well as protecting the needs of the parents and not the needs of the child...
Marc never hired anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member