Nancy Grace - Monday, 1/5/2009

As much as I'd like to believe the pavers might have some evidentiary value, when we were searching we probably came across hundreds. People dump the most random crap in the woods. Luggage. Sleeping bags. Underwear. Lumber.

He's hoping there will be something on those, though.

I wonder if Casey snagged the pavers with the borrowed shovel with the thought that she was going to use them to wheigh her daughter's body down in a body of water, but then hastily dumped Caylee down the street when George almost got in her trunk on the "here's your effin' gas cans" incedent day. She had the pavers in the car and ditched them when she dumped Caylee down the street? Hmmm...food for thought.:waitasec:

IIRC, CA told Greta on tape that when they got back to shed,'we have to replace some things back here'........pavers???

LP claims he was shown this video by the PI on Dec 16 or 17. But he never mentioned it until Dec 30 on NG. The night before he was saying their was a daisy chain and implicating the meter reader. He never mentioned that DC said they found Caylee and she was dead. So, he knew all of this for about 13 days and didn't mention it. . . . .

I find him so hard to believe. I think he gets some "inside information". . . .just enough to keep himself on camera. This story was announded by another news channel on the 29th first. The first time he claimed to have seen it was on the 29th, but he never mentioned that the PI said they found Caylee. What's up with him?

LP claims he was shown this video by the PI on Dec 16 or 17. But he never mentioned it until Dec 30 on NG. The night before he was saying their was a daisy chain and implicating the meter reader. He never mentioned that DC said they found Caylee and she was dead. So, he knew all of this for about 13 days and didn't mention it. . . . .

I find him so hard to believe. I think he gets some "inside information". . . .just enough to keep himself on camera. This story was announded by another news channel on the 29th first. The first time he claimed to have seen it was on the 29th, but he never mentioned that the PI said they found Caylee. What's up with him?

NG implies that the tape was 'taped over" intentionally to hide something. She is a mess.

JH contacted the A's to offer his services for free and provided security for them. He never worked for JB.
DC worked for JB but not the A's (even for free). NG summarizes that they both were employed by the A family. She just isn't right.

Plus what they are saying about anti-seizure medication is true unfortunately. It does not prevent seizures, it just helps to control them and in time I think it doesn't work at all. My Daughter died at age 14 from a grand maul seizure. She died in her sleep. This was a very long time ago, but it's still very painful. My prayers and sympathy go out to the Travolta's.

OT, you have my sympathies on the loss of your daughter.

I wonder if Casey snagged the pavers with the borrowed shovel with the thought that she was going to use them to wheigh her daughter's body down in a body of water, but then hastily dumped Caylee down the street when George almost got in her trunk on the "here's your effin' gas cans" incedent day. She had the pavers in the car and ditched them when she dumped Caylee down the street? Hmmm...food for thought.:waitasec:

I think she was just trying to cover the body.

Serious question here. Do you guys really care what CA orders up everyday for meals and snacks?

I mean - "Bombshell! Casey orders green Jello on Tuesday. What does it mean that she usually orders red?"

I do....

I think she should be locked in her cell & fed bread & water.

I'm only joking but it is amazing to me that she has access to pretty much whatever she want's.

NG implies that the tape was 'taped over" intentionally to hide something. She is a mess.

JH contacted the A's to offer his services for free and provided security for them. He never worked for JB.
DC worked for JB but not the A's (even for free). NG summarizes that they both were employed by the A family. She just isn't right.

CA told Greta on tape that 'we need to replace some things back here'............by GA shed,IIRC

Does he mean someone who works at the jail is giving up the cookies? Like what they have overheard?

Plus what they are saying about anti-seizure medication is true unfortunately. It does not prevent seizures, it just helps to control them and in time I think it doesn't work at all. My Daughter died at age 14 from a grand maul seizure. She died in her sleep. This was a very long time ago, but it's still very painful. My prayers and sympathy go out to the Travolta's.
I'm so sorry. :(

If they did find the Pavers near the Body then I wonder why George never told LE that they were missing?

Maybe he did & we just don't know about it but I always thought it was strange that he just happened to replace a few pavers on July 4th

I've seen reference to construction pavers in that area before. I thought they were talking about a permenant fixture like a man hole or some type of drain. I think it is being referred to as a landmark to show where the film was taken. Someone posted about it in Gail's film and told how close to the dump site it is.

Most people order more than they think they're going to need when doing a project with pavers, brick, stone, etc. I wonder if the detectives noted that there wasn't a small stack of extras?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back