Nancy Grace - Monday, 12/1/2008

NOW............we KNOW the real purpose of this email hacking scam.

Are they so stupid to believe this can't be disproved? The headers on Garrison's emails showed her ISP. Did they hack it at her house? geeshhhhhhhh............ding, ding, ding........

Yup! The hacking claim can be fully verified. I'd hate to be someone involved in trying to cover up a cover up -- it all becomes so complicit.

Nancy speculating the "lost numbers" search relates to Casey telling LE how she lost the numbers for ZFG (couldn't reach ZFG), SIM card, losing her phone, etc.

I don't know, I can see all the other things googles relating to Caylee, but to me "lost numbers" means the numbers that are a big part of the TV show LOST. KC watched a lot of TV, so I do think that could have been an innocent search. I have searched "lost numbers" on google myself when watching LOST. Most people just type everything in lower case when googling, so this one search I'm not so sure is related to Caylee at all. But neck breaking, chloroform, etc. are. JMO.

There were four emails that were purported to come from Cindy that she says she didn't write - one to former spokesman, Garrison, one to KidFinders founder, Dennis M., and two others.

The article I read said that Kathi contacted Cindy to ask her if she had sent the four emails. Cindy said that she did not forward those emails to Kathi. Not that she hadn't written them, but that she didn't forward them????

Who hacks into an account and only sends out 4 emails???????

That was my first reaction. And then I thought:

- a person hacks into the yahoo account, from say a public library.
- They start reading through emails ... comes a cross a juicy email .... reads some more ... Finds another.
- Then decides to email them to the reporter (no doubt intended from the start)
- Reads some more inane comments from Sin-dee.
- Times up (or they overdose on the Anthony KoolAid)

The fact there were only four suggest to me they must be real hum-dingers.

I don't think they said that verbatim. They said a decomp event happened that could be human in origin. They used a couple of animals (pig, dog and something else) to show that there were chemicals that overlapped and others that were missing to make it one of the three. But I don't think they said it wasn't animal (I believe that it wasn't animal).

I believe you are correct and in addition, that was a preliminary report, I do not believe we have seen the complete report yet.

NOW............we KNOW the real purpose of this email hacking scam.

Are they so stupid to believe this can't be disproved? The headers on Garrison's emails showed her ISP. Did they hack it at her house? geeshhhhhhhh............ding, ding, ding........

From what I've seen, they certainly are that stupid, and even stupider. And, they think we are even dumber than they are.

NG asks Kobe about the trial coming so soon - when is it supposed to start? Jan 4th or 9th? We should hear about jury selection any day - I guess that the defense isn't going to ask for another venue, they'll try it in Orlando - my guess they are really REALLY hoping for a mistrial

I think the chances for a mistrial would be a level playing field no matter where it is tried.

There has already been speculation as to whether or not Jose plans to consult a profession jury consultant type to guide him in his occasionally errant ways.
Anyway,
In what context are we going to hear about jury selection any day???:confused:

bombshell from CA..........private eyes hired by ants say 2 more promising leads to bring Caylee home alive.................more lies,smoke and mirrors! IMo like the pizza...........

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back