NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/22/08

I hate this "tot-mom" business. I grates on the nerves.

Anthony's taking donations for Caylee's funeral ..

I'll bet she threw some of Caylee's toys away with her body.

Remember when KC said that she got a call from Caylee on the 15th of July & she was talking about the book she was reading?

I'm almost sure that her yellow book was found with the body.

If this is true then KC is one sick puppy
There was a photo taken at the scene of something that looked remarkably like that book. MOO

Did they consider her boyfriend or the person she was going to marry but did not a suspect?Are they still looking into them?

Mark W. "There are rumors that Anthony's are seeking donations for Caylee's funeral"

"They already have a trust fund set up with a couple thouseand dollars in it"

Well, it appears to be true. The Anthony's are asking for money for the funeral.

Casey..
"I would like Jessie to stay as far away from you guys as possible....in my gut I don't know if I can trust him"

How she throws poor Jesse under the bus, SO DISGUSTING. SHE IS SUCH A B****!

Did they consider her boyfriend or the person she was going to marry but did not a suspect?Are they still looking into them?

Are you talking about Jessie or Tony?

Her exboyfriend Jessie G. is on Nancy right now.

Jessie....."Cindy's direct statement to LE was that she thought I was Zanny...The person watching Caylee"

Jesse G.: Casey was a totally different person when we were together.

Jessie....."Casey broke off our engagment because she thought I loved Caylee more than her"

"Cindy called herself Mommy to Caylee"

Did JG just say that Caylee used to call Cindy, mom???? :eek:

Good stuff from Jesse. Casey thought JG loved Caylee more. Recurring theme now in her life. CA was "Mom" to Caylee.

Jesse saying Casey broke up with him because she feared he loved Caylee more. Well hell, who wouldn't?

WoooooooW!!! Jesse says that Casey broke off the engagement because she thought Jesse loved Caylee more than he loved her. This is new info!!!!

Jesse: I didn't believe that Casey could actually hurt her...maybe left her at Target.

Jesse believes that Casey broke up with him because she thought he loved Caylee more than he loved her.

Casey broke it off with Jesse the first time because she thought he loved Caylee, more then he loved casey

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back