NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/29/08

I agree with LP on this. There is a daisy chain involving Lee, KC and this meter reader. What was his last comment about why he thinks this way? This is one of the most likely things LP has ever stated. Something is fishy about Lee and the meter reader.

It also occurs to me that the chain could have been KC to Lee to the private investigators. So, it's entirely possible that that the meter reader just happened to insert himself into this mess.

I don't understand why the PI was videotaping this area? Wasn't he the one out looking for an alive Caylee? Or am I confused? What possessed him to tape thsi particular area? Maybe the PI should be charged with oj also!

I do not, for one minute believe the meter reader had anything to do with this in any way! Nope, never, ever!
I feel so sorry for this poor guy that he's been pulled into the mess! But he isn't involved.

Before LP got cut off, he said someone showed him a tape, was it? Of the PI filming the area in November? Isn't the PI named Dominic C? So who was "H" that LP mentioned? It went so fast. I'm confused!

See CW's post.

Caller called in asking about 2 crosses that were purchased at JC Penneys- I also heard this and dont know where but I always thought the receipt for these 2 crosses were the receipts Cindy wouldnt produce to LE- I've asked many times over where the other cross was- was the one on Caseys neck purchased at Penneys? Could the second one have been with Caylee in the bag? Anyone have any insight on this or info?

It has never been verified that any crosses were purchased, let alone 2. That came from LP, just days before he discovered the picture of a cross at Blanchard Park.

It was the way he accentuated...it came out sounding like the initials K. C. and not the name Casey.

Might have been trying not to trip up and say Caylee instead of Casey as many do. So he went K and thought before adding C

As do I.

We've all wondered for quite some time why LA's residence was not searched.

Perhaps LA's attorney suspects the very real possibility of a Search Warrant coming down the pike, in addition to knowing his client is going to be charged.

It doesn't make any sense to me.

If Casey is sitting in Jail claiming that Caylee is still alive 7 the baby sitter took her what does she have to gain by having Lee tell her brother where the body is?

I think LP just made the entire story up....Completely pulled it out of thin air
I wouldn't really put it past LA to have helped her cover up after the fact or even know where Caylee's remains were from the "code" Casey was giving him during their calls, but since the area had been flooded I can't see how LA could've just moved the body there or any connection with RK. MOO

Yeah - you guys know I've always been an LP fan - but this is a bit much. I feel really sorry for the meter reader! Instead of praise and accolades, he gets the finger pointed at him. And we wonder where the good is in the world?!!
I have always been an LP fan too. But he's gone off the deep end here with this theory tonight... jmho.

As do I.

We've all wondered for quite some time why LA's residence was not searched.

Perhaps LA's attorney suspects the very real possibility of a Search Warrant coming down the pike, in addition to knowing his client is going to be charged.
Well by this time I'd think it would be a little late ~ he's had months to get rid of anything possibly connected with Caylee. :mad: MOO

Neither do I......Never did & I never will

I hope he gets sued over this......He's an egomaniac looking for attention

Not only that but, he comes off sounding like a fool .. :mad:

Hoover. It wasn't Casie or whatever his name is that filmed this. It was someone named Hoover who is some PI but he wasn't working for Baez. I don't exactly know who he is????? LP mentioned this Hoover but I missed it. I believe it is Hoover who took the video.

Before LP got cut off, he said someone showed him a tape, was it? Of the PI filming the area in November? Isn't the PI named Dominic C? So who was "H" that LP mentioned? It went so fast. I'm confused!

I don't understand why the PI was videotaping this area? Wasn't he the one out looking for an alive Caylee? Or am I confused? What possessed him to tape thsi particular area? Maybe the PI should be charged with oj also!

I do not, for one minute believe the meter reader had anything to do with this in any way! Nope, never, ever!
I feel so sorry for this poor guy that he's been pulled into the mess! But he isn't involved.

I agree,

I think Jose & The Anthoy's are just blowing smoke

If KC did imply to LA where the body was and he went by there to confirm that it was there, maybe LP is implying that if LA and the GP's have the same meter reader, that he might have let the meter reader know where the body was so that LA wasn't the one to call law enforcement. Maybe he didn't want to be the one to "tell" on his sister, but still wanted Caylee found.

chilly willy- what were those receipts for that LE was askking Cindy to produce in the interview and she said she couldnt find them or something? What am I thinking about?

I agree,

I think Jose & The Anthoy's are just blowing smoke
Oh good grief!
I swear... there should be about 3 charges of obstruction of justice coming down soon, I think... no 4!!!... one for Jose too!!!:behindbar

Yeah - you guys know I've always been an LP fan - but this is a bit much. I feel really sorry for the meter reader! Instead of praise and accolades, he gets the finger pointed at him. And we wonder where the good is in the world?!!

I never have had any faith in LP ..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back