Nancy Grace - Monday, November 3, 2008

Casey is texting on an average of 12 messages an hour. Outrageous by a telecommunications expert

Telecommunications experts working with LE can see how many texts she sent and can triangulate her location.

where was she and what was she doing during those time breaks? that's their question.

KC is Texting on average of 12 messages an Hour - There was one period were she sent 68 Text messages -

More Cindy stuff - the only reaqson Casey won't say anything is to protect Caylee - everyone got a shovel?

1,000's of searchers have been amassed for Sat.'s search....People from all over the country will be converging on FLA to take part in the search......

That makes me want to cry. So many people love that little girl and want her to have a proper burial. I hope they bring her home. :)

I'm glad to learn that the search locations are connected to the pings from the few days after the 16th since that ties in with the 2.6 days of decomposition in Casey's trunk.

June 17,

Neighbor BB sees Casey backing her white car into the Anthony's garage. Earliar in the day.

No phone activity until 10:52 am – at TonE apt.

2:29 pm - Anthony home (or Lee's)-2:29 called Ricardo, 2:44 called TonE, 2:45 called Clint, 3:15pm- Facebook msg'd Amy "can't wait to get you moved in". 3:31PM...downloaded Father's day pics to laptop. 3:53PM-text to TonE. 4:04PM-call to TonE. 5:20PM...called 9899#...Chris S. security gate maybe?

5:20PM-8:38PM...no cell activity...Chris S. states Casey there in dark Grand Cherokee.
Casey's phone pinged near Blanchard park at 5:20.

Then it went silent from 5:23 until 8:23pm.
8:23 pm - cell pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the next day. Texts: Amy to KC-What is your address? I'm going to the post office to do a change of address in a little bit. KC to Amy- 11:28 AM 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando FL 32829. Amy: Thanks! KC: 11:30 AM Anytime love!...

Casey just popped into Chris Stutz house to say hi for 2 hours—no Caylee. Casey has TonE jeep and said her car broke down. They talked about Casey parents pending divorce George having a gf; Casey and her mom where moving buying a house near the dump off of Curry Road.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564652.pdf

No phone activity 5:23pm to 8:23pm -we can surmise Casey was with Chris on June 17.

Casey adds pic to her Photobucket account - pic of her and TonE, photo by Teddy Pieper, at Fusian. (The one with KC and TonE / Rosary pic.

KC on a computer somewhere. Casey wrote to Amy at 3:15pm cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in….

From Casey to Larry http://www.myspace.com/larrytat2

8:54 PM thanks hun! definitely a great picture!!
10:30 PM where is it downtown?? i miss ya! it's been too long.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...8.543513,-81.276169&spn=0.266004,0.43396&z=11 cell phone map and pins

This psychiatrist answered what I wanted to know!! How do you get so attached to a stranger?

Casey is texting on an average of 12 messages an hour. Outrageous by a telecommunications expert

How could anyone question if she had a job or not? Where can you work and spend this amount of time either talking or texting on a cell phone?

I hope they had a package that had free texting.....and I thought my kids texted alot. :crazy:

This case just makes me madder and madder. It is so sad and I hate even seeing KC on tv I just want to hurt that b****. I just cannot believe that she killed that little girl and I believe she did it to be with Tony. I can't wait til they find that precious girl.

What I don't understand is why they are focusing on the texting. How could she text and burry Caylee at the same time?

Condy broke down when a little girl came to the vigil. That's cuz she knows she'll never see her little granddaughter imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back