Nancy Grace Show 7/5/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
PP back on NG saying she's disgusted with the verdict.

omg....is Pam Plesea,Rick's wife? She was just on NG per phone and stated she is appalled and the jury should be ashamed.
I agree (understatement, duh).

Nancy Grace ran through the jurors, describing them as (and I'm paraphrasing): "Two reached the 11th grade in education, one was previously convicted of a DUI, one had a brother who beat up their father..."

That Nancy, keeping it classy. Can't you disagree with people without regressing to elementary school name calling?

Also she talks about Jeff Ashton retiring, and 'throwing in the towel'. Does anyone even know if his retirement had anything to do with this case at all? I thought I heard that he first made the comment this morning, before the verdict was even read?

Point? :waitasec:

Saying somebody only reached 11th grade is not name calling.

No but reading out about the various crimes the jury members have in the past isn't necessary. This info was known all along, it was not "just discovered" as she said. And most people acted like this jury hung the moon up until today, IMO, I have heard nothing but praise about them and how seriously they were taking their jobs, etc...shows that the media knows NOTHING, IMO. Even today they were all certain that since the jury seemed desperate to get back "to work" this morning they were working hard on a conviction...

NG's ratings are plummeting as we speak. I never want to see ICA's face again.

The interview with JG and RG was frustrating. She needed to let them talk especially given what they were saying. RG was talking about seeing Cindy emotionally abuse Casey. Is this new info? He was clear to insist he wasn't excusing what happened but giving background. Has he or Jesse said this before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire