Nancy Grace Special 11/27/08 Thursday "Inside The First 24 Hours".

I still believe there is something funky about the dates. The camera date could have been changed, and the sign in book at assisted living (or nursing) homes sit in the front where a person could just turn through the book and sign any day they wanted. No one signs you in.

I agree. When the camera date was first mentioned, my first thought is that I change the date on my camera all the time. Why couldn't that have been done? Don't know about the sign in book for the home but it could be that way.

Do you think there is a possibility that Caylee disappeared on some other date?

If the camera date was not correct and the sign in book was signed on another day, this would show that the entire family was in on what ever happened or in on a massive coverup of whatever KC did. Something like this that could be proved would definitely put the majority of this family behind bars.

Yes. She said they went to Lake Underhill June 10-12th, IIRC. She could not pinpoint which day.

I agree. When the camera date was first mentioned, my first thought is that I change the date on my camera all the time. Why couldn't that have been done? Don't know about the sign in book for the home but it could be that way.

If the camera date was not correct and the sign in book was signed on another day, this would show that the entire family was in on what ever happened or in on a massive coverup of whatever KC did. Something like this that could be proved would definitely put the majority of this family behind bars.
This is why there is a staff member from the Nursing Center that is going to testify it was in fact on June 15th (Father's Day) when she saw Cindy with Caylee visiting which will back up the sign in sheet and the camera date.

The camera date came about from photos and video uploaded to the laptop computer after being given by GA to LE. When their forensic unit found the photos, YM confronted Cindy about the wrong date (the night before the first Bond Hearing).

I still can't get over the fact that she dropped her daughter off between 9am and 1pm. If you are on your way to work and you drop your child off at the sitter, daycare, whatever, can't you get a little closer on the time? I mean this is a 4 hour window. If you know what time you were scheduled to be at work and you know what time you left your house, can't you pin the time down a little closer?

Yup! Goes to show that KC was being careful just in case there was something that, for example, tied her to being somewhere at a specific time -- by giving a 4 hour window she can always dodge any conflict bullet.

On the other hand, GA was not as clever, he locked himself into a specific time window and TV programme that can be easily verified.

KC said she left off at 5pm to retrieve Caylee from Zanny, right? -- so to be leaving the house about 1pm-ish, dropping Caylee off at the Nanny, driving to work, etc -- for this to be plausible means that KC only worked from 2pm - 5pm at the most?

Don't think so. You are not going to knock off at 5pm, that's more a 9-5 gig, more likely you'd finish at 6pm or some odd later hour because you had a late shift, event or meeting.

ETA: I know this is all moot because she did not work but, in the context of her story.

Of course you would remember the date and time, and when you dialed 911 after 5 minutes of not locating your child and her imagi-nanny, you would be able to tell LE every detail from the time you first met the nanny to the time that LE drove up.

We would not have to think of what to say, it would just come out of our mouths. We are mothers and we need help finding our child.....NOW!

I have always wondered how any mother could even utter the words that KC did and how does a Grandmother who was soooooo involved in her grandchild's life never see or speak to the imagi-nanny. The person who is providing love and care when you can't. In this day and age it is common to know every thing about your child care provider.

Think God I am not on the jury, just KC's taped interview with LE would have me voting for 1st degree and if asked how or why I came to that decision so quickly, I would say these words....... because I am a mother.

I call her the invisi-nanny.

There is no way that I can wrap my mind around how KC and her family have responded in this crisis. I know that there is no book on how to act and everyone responds differently in these situations, but these people don't seem to have any natural responses in this case.

To figure out what happened, we need to be able to get inside her and her families minds but I can't get to that place in my head. My mind is just not capable of thinking like these people.

Nah, that's like a conspiracy theory that requires too many possibilities.

If June 9th was not just an error then the family was trying to distract LE from June 15/16 as the actual dates -- that's more plausible given the CA fight, etc.

I call her the invisi-nanny.

There is no way that I can wrap my mind around how KC and her family have responded in this crisis. I know that there is no book on how to act and everyone responds differently in these situations, but these people don't seem to have any natural responses in this case.

To figure out what happened, we need to be able to get inside her and her families minds but I can't get to that place in my head. My mind is just not capable of thinking like these people.
And yet another thing to be thankful for on this day! ;)

Guilty people act differently than we would expect, imo. They lie, deceive, cover, and manipulate circumstances. They turn stories inside out and backwards concentrating on mundane things instead of important items to try to draw attention away from the lie. We have seen this repeatedly with the entire family, not only Casey.

I have always believed the discrepancy in dates was on purpose by all of them, imo. It would mean that the case would have changed in some ways such as the timing of the huge fight on June 15th and the whereabouts of the entire family the day Caylee actually went missing. I bet they were all accounted for on June 9th (except for Casey possibly). Yet on June 15th, we don't have anything for certain except the video, the ezpass accounts, and the cell phone records/pings. There are windows of time unaccounted for by everyone in the family including Lee.

This is why there is a staff member from the Nursing Center that is going to testify it was in fact on June 15th (Father's Day) when she saw Cindy with Caylee visiting which will back up the sign in sheet and the camera date.

The camera date came about from photos and video uploaded to the laptop computer after being given by GA to LE. When their forensic unit found the photos, YM confronted Cindy about the wrong date (the night before the first Bond Hearing).

I had forgotten about the staff member. Could the staff member have been mistaken? It seems that CA went there often. I guess being father's day they probably had a lot of visitors, so that day would maybe stand out in her mind. Do they have more than one staff member to back up that date? Since the camera date could have been tampered with and a sign in sheet that was not monitored could also have been tampered with, having the witness is good but having a second witness would be better.

----------------------
I am crying too. I cant take her anymore.I think back,my daughter lies in a grave.She was stillborn For years I actually wanted to take a shovel and dig her up to hold her in my arms just once~years ago it wasn't allowed.Now here is this Bit*h who killed that beautiful child! I wish I could give her the needle!! There are many moms on here that would say the same.How dare she murder her!!! I can only pray the jury will stick it to he.I want her to die if not by needle let the other prison moms have her, even they have morales.May God burn her..IMO
P.S. One thing I caught, KC said Caylee said hi mom in the one phone call.Please tell me how many children at age 2 1/2 call their mom mom? The ones I know all called her mommy at that age.Little Sunshine Girl you are loved xox

This totally broke my heart! :(

Guilty people act differently than we would expect, imo. They lie, deceive, cover, and manipulate circumstances. They turn stories inside out and backwards concentrating on mundane things instead of important items to try to draw attention away from the lie. We have seen this repeatedly with the entire family, not only Casey.

I have always believed the discrepancy in dates was on purpose by all of them, imo. It would mean that the case would have changed in some ways such as the timing of the huge fight on June 15th and the whereabouts of the entire family the day Caylee actually went missing. I bet they were all accounted for on June 9th (except for Casey possibly). Yet on June 15th, we don't have anything for certain except the video, the ezpass accounts, and the cell phone records/pings. There are windows of time unaccounted for by everyone in the family including Lee.

so are you thinking along the lines that more than one of the family were either in on what happened or maybe the disposal of the body?

I ask because at first I thought it was all KC but I find myself going back and forth now. I see so many strange actions by this entire family and so many lies that I am sure that at least one of them at the very least helped her to cover up what happened. Not sure which one yet. Some days I think it was Lee, others days George, and still other days Cindy. Then there are those days when I am sure it is every one of them.

I had forgotten about the staff member. Could the staff member have been mistaken? It seems that CA went there often. I guess being father's day they probably had a lot of visitors, so that day would maybe stand out in her mind. Do they have more than one staff member to back up that date? Since the camera date could have been tampered with and a sign in sheet that was not monitored could also have been tampered with, having the witness is good but having a second witness would be better.
I don't believe the sign in sheet was tampered with since it would not be practical for them to be able to tamper with a sheet from the week before. I am sure that LE checked it all out. The staff would remember the decorations being in place and small details seen on the video. We have no reason to doubt the date is correct as being June 15th, 2008. I don't even know why we are discussing it again, honestly.

Nancy did a good job on the special.. imo.
The end where little Angel Caylee is singing "sunshine" and asks if papa is tired.. just set me off bawling like a baby... and the way the show ended with little Caylee's photo.. it was a haunting look in her eyes for me.. Whatever that monster KC did to little Caylee, I pray to GOD that innocent baby didnt suffer.. Crud.. Im bawling again here.. just thinking about it. The person in her life that was SUPPOSED to love her the most.. and protect her always... betrayed her in life and now even in death. I dont know how the cops have kept from beating the truth out of KC..

When my grandfather was in an assisted living home, camera's were everywhere. There purpose was 2-fold, keeping an eye on the more mobile patients and their guests and the other security reasons. Alot of thief happens in these places.

In fact there was always a security guard at the sign in station and we had to say who we were going to see, his room number and we had to be on an pre-approved list.

so are you thinking along the lines that more than one of the family were either in on what happened or maybe the disposal of the body?
LOL Always have been. Say it with me: Cindy A was the last known person to be independently verified to be seen with Caylee alive on June 15th, 2008.

ITA!!! A good example from CA is when Rick is confronting her on KC stealing money from their Mother (SP). CA is focused on the mundane diversion point that KC did not steal the check, she used the routing number/info which diverts attention/confuses. The bottom-line point was that KC stole 'money' but CA was focused on technicalities, making the accusation seem untrue.

Another one is this continual A Family mantra that they know more, they have 'people' tracking and, the info cannot be shared until Caylee is home. LE and FBI are not trusted so cannot help, only the A Team can do this. You have to drink the kool aid and blindly believe them........ lots of spins like this that distract and are merely diversion tactics.

LOL Always have been. Say it with me: Cindy A was the last known person to be independently verified to be seen with Caylee alive on June 15th, 2008.

I'll say it with you. George doesn't fair much better in my theory either. IMHO, this was a family affair.:mad:

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving SS.:)

ITA!!! The bottom-line point was that KC stole 'money' but CA was focused on technicalities, making the accusation seem untrue.

"The dead body in my granddaughter's car was NOT my granddaughter."

Here we go again...complete spin to throw off the question, "Well then whose dead body is it?" and to negate the HOURS GA spent telling anyone with a badge what he smelled in the car was decomposition.

I'll say it with you. George doesn't fair much better in my theory either. IMHO, this was a family affair.:mad:

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving SS.:)
Neither do Cindy or Lee in mine. ;)

Thanks! It really was a very happy Thanksgiving at my house! I hope you and yours had a lovely day, too! :blowkiss:

ITA!!! A good example from CA is when Rick is confronting her on KC stealing money from their Mother (SP). CA is focused on the mundane diversion point that KC did not steal the check, she used the routing number/info which diverts attention/confuses. The bottom-line point was that KC stole 'money' but CA was focused on technicalities, making the accusation seem untrue.

Another one is this continual A Family mantra that they know more, they have 'people' tracking and, the info cannot be shared until Caylee is home. LE and FBI are not trusted so cannot help, only the A Team can do this. You have to drink the kool aid and blindly believe them........ lots of spins like this that distract and are merely diversion tactics.

Bolded by me.

Which makes it so hard to get through to the truth. Listening to CA answer any questions (well she never really answers any questions, does she?) makes my ears bleed.

There is so much crap out there that I find myself getting confused and turned around. I need to go back and dig through all the stuff and weed out the BS.

I agree and perhaps Cindy was not aware or forgot about the Father's Day photos&videos being put on the family computer.

Also, as I have said before, I can't even remember what I wore 2 days ago, so there is no way that G is able to go into such detail on what they were wearing the last time he saw them.

I even gave other mothers an experiment at my son's school a month or so ago. I asked them all to tell me what their child was wearing that morning when they saw them off and out of approx. 20 mothers, 5 could say what their child was wearing.......but either 2 or 3 of these 5 mothers were wrong when their child walked into the room we were in after school.

Funny how G says he gets up between 7:00 and 9:00am, but has never said what Caylee had for breakfast, what shows she may of watched on Nickelodeon, etc.

Nope, not buying that from George.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back