Nancy Grace Special 11/27/08 Thursday "Inside The First 24 Hours".

Neither do Cindy or Lee in mine. ;)

Thanks! It really was a very happy Thanksgiving at my house! I hope you and yours had a lovely day, too! :blowkiss:

Wonderful Day! It was my father's birthday too (he is my HERO!) and the first time in 10 years that all the family was together. Loud though....9 grandchildren, so we just made our bloody marys stronger.:crazy:

I admit, I thought of Caylee often throughout the day, she would of had a blast being a cheerleader (with the other granddaughters*) as all the grandsons* played a very rowdy, muddy, funny, cheat-filled football game. Bless our Caylee .

*Goodness, that sounds sexist. :)

LOL Always have been. Say it with me: Cindy A was the last known person to be independently verified to be seen with Caylee alive on June 15th, 2008.

I know and that is a fact that causes me some huge problems. If CA was the last person verified to have been seen with Caylee, focus should have been on her in the beginning but since she reported Caylee missing and GA tells LE that he last saw her with KC and KC acted like a total idiot, KC was the focus.

Hummm, if I look at KC's actions for the 30 days as the actions of a young mother who knows that her child is in good hands with mom so she had no worries, then that puts the ball in CA's court. Could the guilty party be CA? Could KC be covering up for her?

Wow, I must be on turkey overload or something because I could totally see KC and innocent and CA as the guilty party.

Arggggggg, I hate this case. I am losing my mind. My mind has become a big ole bowl of jello!

Just to throw this out there. Maybe Cindy did accidently get the dates wrong when she said June 9th instead of June 16th??? And Casey just ran with June 9th because it was a different date then when she killed Caylee. She probably thought,.. well if I say June 9th then they won't be looking into June 16th and might miss evidence or something. She seems to like to play games so I would think this would be right up her alley. jmo

Read LA's interview in the new docs released -- that's exactly what he said! That his sister used the 9th because that was the day that CA had thrown out there....he said if she had said the 15th, then it would have been the 15th. He has her number there in his inteview with LE. I just read that earlier this evening.

so are you thinking along the lines that more than one of the family were either in on what happened or maybe the disposal of the body?

I ask because at first I thought it was all KC but I find myself going back and forth now. I see so many strange actions by this entire family and so many lies that I am sure that at least one of them at the very least helped her to cover up what happened. Not sure which one yet. Some days I think it was Lee, others days George, and still other days Cindy. Then there are those days when I am sure it is every one of them.

I feel the very same way. After they realized that Caylee was dead and KC was responsible, I think the whole family went went into "cover-up" mode. I'm fairly certain that they have all done things they shouldn't have, possibly illegal, in an effort to close ranks around KC.

Bolded by me.

Which makes it so hard to get through to the truth. Listening to CA answer any questions (well she never really answers any questions, does she?) makes my ears bleed.

There is so much crap out there that I find myself getting confused and turned around. I need to go back and dig through all the stuff and weed out the BS.

Cindy has the worst case of verbal run-on I've ever heard ..

Does that woman ever shut up????????

I feel the very same way. After they realized that Caylee was dead and KC was responsible, I think the whole family went went into "cover-up" mode. I'm fairly certain that they have all done things they shouldn't have, possibly illegal, in an effort to close ranks around KC.

*bolded by me*

I think I agree....and sometimes I feel it's more than that.I guess time will tell.

My Grandkids call it diarrhea of the mouth when someone just won't shut up.:crazy:

She NEVER shuts up. I've always lived by the rule that your words have more impact the LESS you say. Holy toledo, CA never got that memo. How on earth has GA lived with her all these years?

She NEVER shuts up. I've always lived by the rule that your words have more impact the LESS you say. Holy toledo, CA never got that memo. How on earth has GA lived with her all these years?

He was working nights.

I don't believe the sign in sheet was tampered with since it would not be practical for them to be able to tamper with a sheet from the week before. I am sure that LE checked it all out. The staff would remember the decorations being in place and small details seen on the video. We have no reason to doubt the date is correct as being June 15th, 2008. I don't even know why we are discussing it again, honestly.

My initial dream of Caylee before the bond hearing I asked what day did Caylee go to Heaven, I was told June 14th. I had a hard time believing the Father's Day video date, but I was explained on the astrology thread, maybe that was the day her Soul accepted her fate, I am not sure I have explained this properly. The 15th is supposed to be true according to all the evidence.

What I have a serious hard time believing is if KC and CA hard this enormous fight on the 15th..................... I can not believe KC would have ever left Caylee at the house on the night of the 15th and the story CA did not see them the morning of, but heard them in the bedroom and GA said they left at 12:50 and it was a normal day as usual. I do not buy that story for one moment even though there is no proof C&G are not telling the truth.

Nancy got alot of information in in only an hour's time and I was trying to view it impartially, wondering what someone watching this who was unfamiliar with the case would think about KC's actions? I think they'll be as baffled, confused and outraged by KC's actions as we have been.

DH has of course heard me talk about this case many times, but he watched the special last night and was truly stunned by how many times she lied.
And lied badly.
He asked why they couldn't just shoot her up with sodium pentathol.
He said that's the only way she'll ever tell the truth.
He also said that there is something mentally wrong with her to lie that much and that easily.

What nerve she had taking them the whole way to Universal KNOWING she didn't work there.
That is so very, very bizarre to me.
How did she think she was going to pull it off?

This wasn't mentioned on the show but the same thing with the pregnancy.
Saying she wasn't pregnant at 7 months to everyone.
How did she think she was going to pull THAT one off?

Maybe there IS something wrong with her.
She certainly displays some very unnatural behavior.

And last but not least, I agree with everyone on here who has commented on how desperate Cindy sounded on the phone to 911 and her behavior now.
WHO is speaking for Caylee? It certainly isn't her.
These are her flesh and blood. And they are failing her miserably.

I agree. When the camera date was first mentioned, my first thought is that I change the date on my camera all the time. Why couldn't that have been done? Don't know about the sign in book for the home but it could be that way.

Do you think there is a possibility that Caylee disappeared on some other date?

they have the signed guestbook at the NH and witnesses there who can verify they saw her. I think the 15th is pretty solid, imo. What is *weird* is that KC does not correct her statement to say the 16th. I mean, she didn't KNOW CA took Caylee to the NH that day? Didn't she meet them afterwards? She is a moron.

What I have a serious hard time believing is if KC and CA hard this enormous fight on the 15th..................... I can not believe KC would have ever left Caylee at the house on the night of the 15th and the story CA did not see them the morning of, but heard them in the bedroom and GA said they left at 12:50 and it was a normal day as usual. I do not buy that story for one moment even though there is no proof C&G are not telling the truth.
Hmmm...is it because Cindy said, "There IS NO evidence!"?! We haven't heard the results of the tests performed inside the home or their cars that I am aware of yet. I don't find it difficult to believe that Casey could have left without Caylee since she wanted to stay with AL so badly.

watched last night NG show...in the interview when they mentioned that "script"---anyone notice that even in the "script" she was supposed to talk to the police.... :waitasec::bang: they gave her lines to give to them???????? AND SHE DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!

still trying to figure out the line of "I honestly don't know where she is" to me this means someone n that family moved the baby...because she kept saying out of everything...so----

jmo

This "special" was kind of a mess - but not NEARLY the disaster that Rosie O'Donnell (sp?) show was....

Of course you would remember the date and time, and when you dialed 911 after 5 minutes of not locating your child and her imagi-nanny, you would be able to tell LE every detail from the time you first met the nanny to the time that LE drove up.

We would not have to think of what to say, it would just come out of our mouths. We are mothers and we need help finding our child.....NOW!

I have always wondered how any mother could even utter the words that KC did and how does a Grandmother who was soooooo involved in her grandchild's life never see or speak to the imagi-nanny. The person who is providing love and care when you can't. In this day and age it is common to know every thing about your child care provider.

Think God I am not on the jury, just KC's taped interview with LE would have me voting for 1st degree and if asked how or why I came to that decision so quickly, I would say these words....... because I am a mother.

Just had to agree 100% with you here - and I say this as an adoptive mom. To think of how beautiful little Caylee was just tossed aside makes me so angry! Casey had better pray that there are no mothers on that jury. Her actions and words which are captured on tape for us all to see are utterly indefensible. And no matter how many times Cindy calls Casey the "Mother of the Year", those tapes don't lie. She is just awful. Every time I think this case is getting complicated, I just need to go back to basics and listen to those tapes of her at the very beginning, and especially the ones from the jail. It all becomes crystal clear. I have a feeling it will be the same for the jury members.

Just to throw this out there. Maybe Cindy did accidently get the dates wrong when she said June 9th instead of June 16th??? And Casey just ran with June 9th because it was a different date then when she killed Caylee. She probably thought,.. well if I say June 9th then they won't be looking into June 16th and might miss evidence or something. She seems to like to play games so I would think this would be right up her alley. jmo
Yeah exactly, and I think most people with salient intelligence who are likely to serve on jurries will see it that way as well. Who knows if Cindy really forgot or if she was trying to obscure the date as well, but maybe not, although one might think that a big fight on the 15th after which KC took Caylee and never returned might make the 15th stick out, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. However, as a mom, the day I took my child to the babysitter and then came back not to be able to find her or the babysitter would definitely be a date that would go down in infamy and which would most definitely come up when I was reporting her disappearance to the police! For KC, apparently, not so much. For her to give the police the wrong date is very telling, and you're right. There's almost 100% chance that (1) she's deliberately trying to point them to a day that is less guilty for her and/or (2) she's such an uncaring, neglectfull witch that she didn't even really notice or care that her baby was gone, or when.

At first, when caught in July on the 15th or 16th, KC was saying 31 days which would have put Caylees 'kidnapping'/demise around the 16th-ish of June. Then when Cindy set the date as June 9th, so did KC. It would seem that, for some reason, she liked that one better, but I doubt it was because she didn't remember the actual date when her child was kidnapped or killed. Yet hey, who knows? KC didn't even remember that she hadn't worked at Universal for years or that Jeff didn't have a son or that Juliette and Zanny were imaginary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back