Nancy Grace - Thurs., Feb. 5, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Kc and family has to do is say this ZFG is not the one in the news.........and they won't........why are they doing this to this lady....it is plain EVIL.............

and who are the nuts that send money for kc to have snacks in jail????
desperate people needing a penpal??? MOO

OMG...............NG listing the names and addresses of the people who have contributed money to Casey's commissary account

OMG...............NG listing the names and addresses of the people who have contributed money to Casey's commissary account

All Kc and family has to do is say this ZFG is not the one in the news.........and they won't........why are they doing this to this lady....it is plain EVIL.............

desperate people needing a penpal??? MOO

Wouldn't Casey's photo albums and photos be her property to sell or give to JB even if the family didn't want to do that? I'm glad just anyone and those who have caused so much gossip won't be let into the memorial.

Let me get this straight...while you are there grieving for your grandchild are you also gonna be standing at the door saying who can and can't be let in????????? Like you will know who a disgruntled person would be just by looking at them????

somebody just shoot me :bang:

I'm still in shock over this...............how can these people be so money hungry and controlling!

I feel the same way...it really gets to me.

KC could use all the food money to pay for the defense.

All Kc and family has to do is say this ZFG is not the one in the news.........and they won't........why are they doing this to this lady....it is plain EVIL.............:furious:

desperate people needing a penpal??? MOO :furious:

Selling these pictures to defend this baby's murderer makes me sick! Well, I am wondering just exactly where these pictures are coming from. KC certainly doesn't have access to the family photo albums from her suite in the jail. GRRRR! This whole family disgusts me.

what pictures? link?

Why would anyone who knows he wouldn't be welcome want to go?

Nikki Pierce..........rules for the memorial: no cell phone, no cameras, no purses, no backpacks, and the A's reserve the right to deny anyone entry.

That should be interesting. Are they going to stand at the door to check everyone out? I wonder what the criteria are.

Let me get this straight...while you are there grieving for your grandchild are you also gonna be standing at the door saying who can and can't be let in????????? Like you will know who a disgruntled person would be just by looking at them????

somebody just shoot me :bang:

:ekk::couch::cop::gavel::loser::blowkiss: Everyone. Sorry Mods

Enjoy the rest of NG

Out of all the ridiculous statements & theories attributed to LP , and there are many. I believe what he just said is the ......."Jewel in his ridiculous statement Crown" .

He just said that Casey was sitting in her car in the parking lot of Sawgrass & as Zenaida was leaving the manager came running out & said......

"Miss Z G.....Miss Z G......You forgot to sign your application"

That's how Casey got her name & knew that she applied for an apartment at Sawgrass.

How did Casey get he Middle name?

Did the manager yell out..."Miss Z - F G ...Miss Z - F G " ?

:furious:little threds of truth in all her lies.........GA
mistruths and half lies...........CA

pleeeaaasseee..............:furious:

CA always has to have control doesn't she? OMG it's supposed to be a PUBLIC memorial, one where ANYONE who cares to go can go and pay last respects to Caylee. It's not about CINDY and her vendettas, it's about CAYLEE. Sheesh!! :furious::furious:

I believe its for security reasons. You don't have to spin it like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online