Nancy Grace - Thursday, 11/20/08

Caller asking if JB asked for change of venue? If JB asks for change of venue he won't get speedy trial, it starts over.

Speedy Trial..Not asked for yet.

Herman saying air samples will be inadmissable.

Last caller said the A's should be kissing the feet of anyone who is searching. I agree ! On second thought, I don't want them touching my feet !!

JUNK science....WTF? No only does Herman YELL, he doesn't sound like any defense atty. I would ever want representing me.

Nancy telling him to shut his pie-hole if he doesn't have proof......Go Nancy!:)

Nancy is all up in Richard's "piehole" about the Body Farm...LOL

NG- Has Kobi on record saying he respects the Body Farm...HE HE HE!

Lawyer says this case relies on "junk science"
Of course, he's a defense lawyer. Now Nancy's asking Kobi about the Body Farm test results. Kobi has a concern with the Air Sampling test.

If the A's have evidence that Caylee is still alive, why did they cancel the presser? Hmm.

they went ahead and released the picture of a Caylee look-a-like to the media. Its not her, and apparently they have people driving around taking pics of other people's little girls and giving them to the A's. Nice huh?

Kobi reading the Body Farm report. NG and Kobi going back and forth about the report.

Nancy is all up in Richard's "piehole" about the Body Farm...LOL

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I asked my husband, "Did she really just tell him to shut his pie hole?!" ROFL.

"Caylee was not likely to be old enough to have certain chloroflorocarbons in her system & that would account for the lack of them"

"67 % of the compounds found in the trunk are from human origin"

All quotes paraphrased

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr