Nancy Grace ---- Thursday 12/11/08

Suz, they arent saying much that we havent heard all day.. have you been able to watch any live coverage online?

Unfortunately I had to leave my house shortly after news broke. Bought luggage for xmas for my daughter and fiance, their going to Hawaii Jan 1st. then in a few month's to Belize (brats). I just got home a short while ago and WS is so slow I can't catch up. So I appreciate any updates...thank you!

Going over the house will a "fine tooth comb".............surrounding the entire house with crime scene tape.

I posted this in another thread but wondering if they got the search warrant for the house again so quick and are in there searching now is because there was something in the bag they feel they can match up in that house other than the garbage bags..Maybe like a towel from a set, or a sheet, blanket...??..something of that nature..
Just a thought..

Maybe they are taping the house off because George or Cindy have admitted to something happening in the house.

I mean, they could have taped this house off HOURS ago..

Now they are rushing over taping it off?

Going over the house will a "fine tooth comb".............surrounding the entire house with crime scene tape.

Wondering if LE has carte blanche to take whatever they want, like the A's computers and their cell phones? Or is the warrant very specific? I really want them to get ahold of those computers.

Might still be soft tissue and could possibly detect chloroform, according to forensic scientist. You might or might not be able to tell if remains are male or female according to pelvic bones.

He is wrong..........sex is easily identifiable, with the skull and they had the skull.
My guess is her scalp was still attached and they have her hair.

Tim Miller saying he could tell the bag had been there for a while..Not buried, just placed sitting in the high weeds

I'd like to see a copy of the search warrant. How soon can we see that?

They keep calling the home a crime scene. Crime scene to me is where a criminal act occurred. Could they have found a bloody knife or paver or other murder weapon that matched something from the home? If it was a paver, that could be why they are now in the back yard. Clothes or toys wouldn't connect the remains to the home, therefore the home couldn't be called a crime scene because no one would know if a crime occurred there or somewhere else.

I'm curious about this. The house was gone through at least twice so far. Sure does make me think they found something that connects back to the house.

This is what I had posted earlier - each news station wants to be the first to report the big report - there are clothes, there aren't clothes - there was jewelry, theres nothing there - theres duct tape on the body, there is duct tape around the bag

Everything is conjecture until we get an official report

That doesn't mean we can't guess, or what not - we need to take ALL newscasts with a grain of salt until LE makes an announcement - THEN we need to wait until the trial to see how it was all situated

I don't mean to be a party pooper about it all, we need the official report - no one knows much of anything with a certaintly until we get it

Tim M talking now ---whoever put the bag there did not bury it ---they just threw the bag in the woods!!!

Tim M telling NG the bag wasn't buried. Indentation in the ground shows it was just lying there for a long time.

If he's right, the *advertiser censored* didn't even go through the trouble to bury the baby.

TM said he didnt see the bag

Tim on - says he was at the crime scene today. He says there was no digging, and that someone just threw that bag there. He said you can see where it sat for a while. He said there was an indentation where it had sat. He said it was truly something that was not findable......the tropical storm (Fay?) probably moved the bag. He says a black garbage bag with duct tape securing it. He says he can't confirm the story about duct tape around the mouth, but that LE will be looking for duct tape.

Maybe they are taping the house off because George or Cindy have admitted to something happening in the house.

I mean, they could have taped this house off HOURS ago..

Now they are rushing over taping it off?

They probably had to wait for the search warrant to be issued before taping it off?? Just a thought.

maybe there was sand in the bag? wanted to check against the sandbox?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit
Back