NANCY GRACE, Thursday, 12/18/08

If the bag had been retrieved back in mid-August, I'm thinking there would be a lot more evidence than they have now. Meaning, more would be left of the body and maybe intact. Now the defense can call LE inept and say "if only it had been found earlier" etc etc etc. MOO

They will...and the circus will no doubt get wilder...but I just keep reminding myself to go FURTHER back...and remember what that "mother" did...and she did...the lies, the lack of caring...

They will beat this all to death til it's over...but I think when it's over, it will be simply Casey killed her child...and deserves to rot.

I dunno if it's okay to do this but... here's an awesome post from *faefrost* on the JVM thread that's worth a read:

2 uniformed deputies "had a look". this is not the same as a search. As sad as it may seem, without some clear compelling evidence the typical uniformed officer is probably going to be a little less then enthusiastic about crawling down into a densely overgrown and swampy area. So a good bet would be that any "searching" they did that day was from pavement. (and be honest, if you were in their shoes, how enthusiastic would you be in getting down into the mud?). Not the deputies finast moment,a nd a major error on LE's part. But not outside the realm of normal day to day realities.

I mean, I'm not being very practical but if I was LE/the DA, I'd just shout- IF CASEY DIDN'T MURDER HER CHILD WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO COMB EVERY INCH OF THE WOODS IN ORLANDO FOR A 3' BABY BODY!

Psst-JMO but they have the body in the trunk of the car in Casey's possession. Not in the possession of the phantom nanny. What, did ZFG store Caylee in Casey's trunk and let her decompose? Then drop her in the animal grave yard of the Anthony's? Breathe everyone...

In one way it's good for the DA in that the bag has been there at least since 8/11. But the bad thing is they didn't seem to search thoroughly or have the utility worker show them exactly where it was, and the cadaver dogs didn't hit on it (assuming the dogs were in the right place near the bag). MOO

Yes but was it the same bag?

Did he call in a grey bag & a black bag was found?

Did the Police Officer who ws there back in August actually Check the Bag that was reported & find that it was empty?

Did the Dogs search that exact area or that general area?

There a lot of questions - LE better make sure that they have the answers

I think LP was referring to divine intervention when he said the meter reader was lead there. IMO

Perhaps the body wasnt always in that exact spot where the body was found. Could it be possible that the body was further back in the dense woods and small animals dragged the remains to the edge of the wooded area. This makes sense to me considering they have to keep expanding the search area due to finding all these small bones further in the woods. This would also explain why the area was originally search by the LE and did not find anything. I think the body was there from the beginning and only moved by the animals.

Heard an expert this morning(sorry can't remember the name) saying that the bones were in a linear pattern, as if moved by the drainage of water.

If you go back and look at the crime scene photos, the area that is 10+ feet in, slopes back toward the road. If you are standing on the road in front of where the blue tent is, the side of the road slopes down at about a 40 degree angle to the blue tent. So if the body was back about 15/20 feet originally, then TS Fay came through on Aug. 18th and flooded the area, the water would have drained back toward the road, bringing along with it, anything that wasn't weighed down. Eventually it would have gotten caught up in palm fronds and vines to keep it from floating out to the street.

DH says when he was searching, there was a decomp smell, and they finally found a trash bag about 10 meters away. This was in a different area, off the 417 freeway. The smell would only come and go with the breeze. The only way to get the continued smell was to open the bag. Turns out it was rotten food, but you get the idea...

When kc & ca talks on video, I just want to throw something at the V, sorry had to YELL! the lies and released, ha.............in the tape

oops LP didn't say GOD, I did

I think he did say God at first - I thought I heard it but wasn't sure

Anyway, I think thats who he was reffering to when he said .."Somebody" but you never know

I mean, I'm not being very practical but if I was LE/the DA, I'd just shout- IF CASEY DIDN'T MURDER HER CHILD WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO COMB EVERY INCH OF THE WOODS IN ORLANDO FOR A 3' BABY BODY!

put muder 1 on the table NOW!:behindbar:furious:

I think LP was referring to divine intervention when he said the meter reader was lead there. IMO

Didn't sound that way to me. He said at first he thought God led the meter reader to the body - because of the thick foliage. NOW he thinks someone told the meter reader where the body was.

Right. When the body was found, LP thought God led the meter reader to the body. Now he thinks someone gave him the information - but not in a 'conspiracy' sense. :waitasec:

Ummmm..???

OK....sure......What ever you say Leonard.

I dunno if it's okay to do this but... here's an awesome post from *faefrost* on the JVM thread that's worth a read:

2 uniformed deputies "had a look". this is not the same as a search. As sad as it may seem, without some clear compelling evidence the typical uniformed officer is probably going to be a little less then enthusiastic about crawling down into a densely overgrown and swampy area. So a good bet would be that any "searching" they did that day was from pavement. (and be honest, if you were in their shoes, how enthusiastic would you be in getting down into the mud?). Not the deputies finast moment,a nd a major error on LE's part. But not outside the realm of normal day to day realities.

AND let me add, during the summer, some LE wear shorts because it's so hot here, and there are snakes, alligators, wild boar, bobcats and other dangerous creatures in these areas. If I weren't wearing "full blown" pants with boots to my bum, I wouldn't go back in there either !!

They will...and the circus will no doubt get wilder...but I just keep reminding myself to go FURTHER back...and remember what that "mother" did...and she did...the lies, the lack of caring...

They will beat this all to death til it's over...but I think when it's over, it will be simply Casey killed her child...and deserves to rot.
I still do believe she'll be convicted, but LKB was just given a new avenue to go down in defending Casey. And she'll make the most of it. MOO

IOW, he read WS! LOL

I mentioned this area way back when and it was discussed on WS, and when it was stated that it was "cleared," I moved on to other theories.

According to WFTV's article on the main site, they say that when the meter reader gentleman called on Aug 13th, he accompanied deputies in looking at the site. *They* didn't find anything, together.

Natisha says KC was thinking of giving the baby to Kiomarie but CA said no, she was keeping Caylee.

Video: Cindy says 'when we find Caylee you can tell people what you know.' (paraphrasing here.) Casey says "potentially."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back